You're Gonna Miss Me By My Taco |14|

Author's Note dreiundachtzig:

Hi guys. Y'all are dirty af xD Since louetta had a sexy scene on the airplane everyone keeps asking me to make one for Chialler as well! I love you nitty gritty dirty little freaks... but I'm sorry... you know Chialler usually has much sweeter and traditional moments so just be patient <3

Dedicated to @MBOneDirection <3

Check out the video in the media section if you wanna hear "The Cups Song"

^.^

___________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 14: You're Gonna Miss Me By My Taco

|| n i a l l ||

Around nine that evening, we arrived at the hotel where everyone else was already staying; as soon as we arrived Chan and I were ambushed and separated as Jetta dragged her into a hotel room and pointed me to the one across the hall, claiming she needed to borrow Channing for some 'girl talk.'

I was laughing as I entered the hotel room I was instructed to and I smiled at my mates who were lazily lounging across all of the furniture in the sitting room.

"Niall!" I was startled by a voice to my left as I turned to see Louis approaching me, his arms extending outward to give me a friendly hug.

"Lou, I jus' saw yeh yestahday," I reminded him as he leaned against the counter of the breakfast nook, offering me a mischievous smile.

"But it feels like forever, things just feel off without you, Nialler," he gushed, and I couldn't be sure if he really missed me or was just laying on the sarcasm. With Louis you could never tell. Sarcasm and sincerity usually went hand in hand with that boy.

"How's Chan?" Liam hollered over from the couch where he was curled up into a little ball with his phone glued to his hand.

"She's doin' well, lads, jus' treat 'er normally," I answered with a laugh, finally dropping my carry on luggage to the floor.

Louis was still standing there just staring at me and I gave him a curious look as a wide smile graced his lips.

"What's up with yeh, mate?" I asked, unzipping my bag to dig out some crisps that Channing had shoved in there while we were in the cab after yelling at my for getting crumbs all over the seat.

As I messily shoved a handful of crisps in my mouth, I turned my attention to the rest of the lads who were still gathered a few feet away from me; amongst the lot of them, I noticed a not so pleasant scowl was decorating Harry's usually relaxed features.

"Seriously what's goin' on?" I asked, confused about the different emotions I saw flitting across their faces: Louis looked smug and gleeful, Liam seemed happy as he stared at his phone (ignoring everyone around him), Zayn looked indifferent as usual, and Harry... well Harry just looked down right pissed.

"Not sure... everyone's just been a little off since we landed yesterday," Zayn offered, keeping his eyes glued to the telly.

Realizing I wasn't going to get any further explanations from the lads, I turned back to Louis, raising my eyebrow at him as he motioned for me to follow him into the back bedroom.

I wasn't sure where Channing and I were sleeping yet, but figured I'd drag my suitcase along; once we entered the room, Louis flipped the light on and pounced on the bed, landing face first, "I meed yourhelf wifsomefing," he mumbled into the duvet, his words totally jumbled.