The Shit Hits the Fan |25+|

Author's Note:

Yeah.... hai guys i'm alive. I had a really cute and funny author's note all prepared, but I deleted it out of sheer rage because some of you punks keep leaving mean comments and i'm just like nahhh dawg that ain't cool.

sorry this has taken me four months... honestly i'm not even happy with it but I figured I may as well give you people something to go on before you forget the alternate universe that is akotw entirely xD

Also, I'd like to dedicate this chapter to Jaxie aka @porcelouis because a comment she recently left me is the silver lining to this whiney author's note... I laughed forever. thank u & i'm sorry about all of the  mastur/bating you have been subjecting yourself to over the last four months.

"tbh this break has given me time to stop sobbing over Chialler and start  mastur/bating over kinky sm/ut so you know u owe me paracetamol for the wrist ache holla"

I apologize for the stupid way I have to slash out words like "sm/ut" and "mastur/bating" because if I don't do it that way, twatpad tries to lock this chapter down on private. those fuckers.

 (I advise u to reread chapter 24 if you can't remember what happened)

oops and there is  a secks  scene so be careful if u ain't about that life... holler.

 _______________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 25: The Shit Hits the Fan

|| n i a l l ||

After Channing and I finally managed to pry our puffy, sleep-deprived eyes open, it was nearing half ten. Although I was still rather tired from being up past five in the morning with Chan, I figured five hours of sleep was enough for now, being as her stomach was making some pretty wicked noises.

"Hey, you," she smiled looking down at me seeing as I currently had my cheek pressed against her stomach.

Since I was facing her, I gave sneaky smile as I pushed her tank top up enough so that I was laying my cheek against her bare stomach, "You hungry, Olive?" I asked with a wink as her stomach gave a little growl.

Her cheeks bloomed a pretty pink as I rubbed her belly, only initiating more growls and gurgles, "Niall... stop it," she pouted, seemingly embarrassed as she tried to pull her shirt back down, which was pretty ineffective since my head was in the way.

"Sounds like you need me to put a nice big food baby in here," I whispered as seductively as possible, rubbing her stomach once more.

My head immediately began flopping up and down as she started giggling, "You're so creepy sometimes," she mumbled, a smile still dancing across her lips as she brushed my messy hair off of my forehead.

"You love it when I'm creepy," I said simply as I rolled over, placing my lips below her belly button and blowing frantically- delivering a very loud, very wet raspberry on her lower stomach.

She began squirming and pounding her fists against my shoulder and upper back in an attempt to get me to stop, but I wasn't going down without a fight.

"Seriously... s-stop!" she gasped through nearly painful fits of laughter, clasping her hand around the back of my neck and attempting to pry me off.

I finally relented, pulling back to look up at her flushed cheeks and frantic eyes; her chest was rising and falling rapidly due to the labored breaths sneaking past her parted lips.