This Means War |12|

• Dedicated to itsshaheer

Author's Note neunundsiebzig:
Ha! I told you I was going to try to update faster! So how's this for fast? 4 days is pretty good for me... I think as a reward, you should all tweet Niall and demand that he follow me @wankingbcniall but don't stop there... demand that he marries me as well! Like, do you guys understand how much I love Niall? No really... do you? I hate it, he makes me want to cry but i don't bc *que Fergie voice*  big girls don't cry.

Anywhore; we should seriously all tweet Harry and call him Princess Kitty Paws bc funny and he'd be like "Heyyyy why's everyone callin me this bizarre nickname?" (like seriously every time u tweet him call him that) and we'll just giggle behind our laptops bc it's our little secret. Then word will spread about AKOTW and then I'll get famous for writing basically a really graphic porn novel (but even though it's like smutsmutsmut it's still got it's sweet moments, right?) Then I'll get really rich and go look thru all of my past comments on my story and buy you all a meet and greet pass to meet One Direction bc you're all fab & effing deserve it! 

Oh and then Niall will marry me and fill my uterus with beautiful Irish offspring.

Ok... sorry, my daydream got a little out of hand there...

OH MY GLOB one of my best friends got a Niall follow a few days ago *screeches like a banshee* so now he has been spamming Niall asking him to follow me and sending DMs so... this chapter is dedicated to @itshaheer bc he's like my little brudder and I just know he's going to help me get a follow... aaand even if he doesn't i'll love him anyway lol byE (2014 update: sadly, shaheer was hacked and lost his follow, excuse me while I cry for a trillion years. that was like the closest i'll ever get to a follow and it's... gonnnnE *le sob*)

Song of the Chapter is Tighten Up by The Black Keys (mainly because I like the music video so watch it in the media section u kool katz <3)

__________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 12: This Means War

|| n i a l l ||

After I called Jetta and filled her in on Channing's improvement, all I wanted to do was lay there with her in my arms and leave the rest of the world behind. That's what happened for a little while at least, but you know, the world always has to come back in and ruin things when you're finally in a good mood.

I was nuzzling my face into Channing's neck when I heard the door pop open suddenly and as I turned to see who was entering I immediately felt the smile slipping off of my face. I loved Clara, the evening nurse, but the daytime nurse, Jade, was a different story entirely. She made my skin crawl.

She approached the bed slowly with a fake smile plastered across her face, her eyes drilling directly into mine before I tried to turn away and cuddle back into Channing. I was praying she'd just check the machines an then leave, but of course that couldn't be the case.

"Sorry hun, but you're going to have to come with me," she stated in a sickly sweet voice and tried to reach her arm out to touch my arm. I knew that this woman had been coming on to me the entire time that Channing had been in the hospital, and to be honest, I was getting quite tired of it. Especially after the shit she pulled last night.

I quickly readjusted my position so that I could easily jump over Channing before Jade could reach out and touch me. I saw the flicker of hurt spark in her eyes for a moment, but she buried down quickly as she turned to Chan and nonchalantly asked how she was feeling with very little concern.