Dear Olive |16|

Author's Note siebenundachtzig:

Are you tired of the German numbered author's notes yet!? Well...
[aggressively yells at u in German...]  
"Nun auch verdammt schlecht! Beenden dass Babys und saugen sie auf, weil Deutsch-Nummern sind die Scheiße!"  --- (Well too damn bad! Quit being babies and suck it up because German numbers are THE SHIT) ^.^

So... I've gotten a lot of crap from some of you guys who constantly complain that there isn't enough chialler :'( STAHP sometimes I know it may seem like it but if u think about it, every chialler scene is rather dramatic so I like to put the larrietta love triangle scenes in to lighten the mood. Obviously chialler is still the otp of this story but when it comes to Harry, Louis, and Jetta u have to understand that having three ppl in a relationship is obviously going to take up some of the scenes. This may have started as strictly a Niall fanfic... but tbh as time has gone on it has developed into a Louis/Harry fic as well. I'm sorry if you don't like that. stop being annoying buttheads and just learn to go wit da flowww

dedicated to @That_Crazy_Kid cus she likes to suggest songs that I should listen to and I love adding them to my akotw playlist (which I listen to while I write!)

____________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 16: Dear Olive

|| l i a m ||

I was startled out of a peaceful sleep as I felt a pair of anxious hands jostling me roughly, while calling my name. After a few shakes, I sat up quickly trying to figure out what was happening around me, though I felt incredibly disoriented.

"Liam? C'mon, yeh need tah get up an' come with me. I need yer help," a desperate looking Niall pleaded as his firm grip on my arm never wavered.

"Niall? What's wrong?" I asked, my concern for the younger boy immediately dousing the flames of irritation that had been building due to my rude awakening.

"Please Liam... it's Chan..." he whispered, his voice sounding thick with emotion.

I sprang to my feet, not bothering to find a shirt as Niall dragged me from my room all the way to the back bedroom, which he'd been sharing with Channing.

As we entered the room, I noticed Jet pacing back and forth in front of the bathroom, while Harry sat on the floor with his back against the wall, watching Jetta intently as she shuffled about.

"What on earth is going on?" I asked in bewilderment, turning to look at Niall once more as he walked past me, leaning over to knock gently against th door.

"Chan... I got 'im... Liam is here," he said softly, swallowing loudly as he waited for her reply.

The door cracked open briefly, showing off the red and puffy pale grey eyes which were hiding behind it.

"Li-- Liam?" she asked in a painfully broken voice as she gazed at me. Niall motioned for me to come toward him and I complied even though I still had no idea what was going on.

"She doesn't want to talk to anyone other than you," Jet informed me in an accusing tone, a hint of bitterness tangled in her forced smile.

"Why though? What's happened?" I asked in a soft voice, but no one was offering me an explanation.

I got an uneasy feeling as I noticed the most heartbroken stare was coming from Niall, as I approached the door he stepped back so that I would have enough room to enter. I could tell by the look on Niall's face that all he wanted to do was shove me out of the way and comfort her himself, but something was holding him back.