The Crooked Cop and The Man with No Soul |6|

Author's Note siebenundsechzig:

Pervy Pandas! I love how you are all so perverted... just like mama (aka mE)

I want to marry all of you...
 but as for those of you who felt it necessary to write things like "ew" and "gross" and "every time u write a sex scene, an angel loses his wings"... well...  I kinda feel like u need a swift kick to the vagina bc it's obviously broken. So, if u indeed need me to kick u in the vagina, please don't hesitate to ask <3 --- (not gonna lie tho, I laughed a lot at the last comment)

This chapter has a rather somber mood toward the end... sorry bout that.... but life can't always be rainbow farts and butterfly toots, now can it?

Dedicated to @carebearguimet for actually taking the time to always go out of her way to chit chat... she's like my only friend on twitter.

Check out the media section:
the picture is totally chialleR... am I right or am I riiight?
& take a second to watch the trailer made by @onedirectioninvasion :) thanks girl!
_________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 6: A Crooked Cop and A Man with No Soul

|| n i a l l ||

Channing was still squirming as I carried her over my shoulder and she let out a little shriek as I tossed her gently onto the bed. Although I was slightly aggravated that Harry had gotten to kiss her, I wasn't actually upset about the situation, but it was sort of fun to play it off like I was. I stood there for a moment, watching her as she lay on her back, her hair sprawled all over the duvet, and her chest rising and falling in a rhythm that was consistent with her heartbeat. It was a beautiful sight.

I jumped onto the bed, crawling on top of her as I hovered my lips directly over hers, "So... who was tha bette' kisser?" I asked slowly, narrowing my eyes at her as I tried to hide my smirk.

It was obvious we were playing a game because she sighed dramatically as she looked away from me, "You'll be upset if I tell you the truth though..." she trailed off, biting her lip seductively.

I lowered my face down so that my lips were touching her ear, "Se' it," I demanded. I looked down at her face that was shrouded by the blackness of the room. I hadn't turned the light on so we were in the dark aside from some of the moonlight that was spilling in through the window. The subtle shine of the moon reflected off of her eyes and teeth giving her a beautiful, almost angelic glow. She shivered slightly as I brushed my lips against her ear once more.

"Do ye' need a reminder?" I asked playfully as my fingers snuck under her tee shirt and caressed her stomach tenderly.

She didn't respond, instead she just moaned lightly, and I took that as my queue to capture her in a kiss. However, she thought it'd be funny to mess with me and not kiss me back. Okay, if she wants to play, then let's play.

As soon as I realized she wasn't responding with her lips, I quickly trailed my own mouth down her jawline, over her throat and across her chest. She was still wearing her tee shirt so I slowly used my fingers to push the shirt further up her stomach. I kissed her belly button before I trailed my hands up, reaching under her shirt to send her shivers as I ran my hands gently over her bra. What can I say, a week away from her and I was about to explode with sexual frustration.

Although I could tell she was attempting to act like my roaming hands weren't affecting her, I noticed her breath hitch in her throat as I traced my fingertips against her collar bone under her shirt. I reached down to the button on her jeans, quickly flicking it open as I slowly helped her slip one leg out at a time. I could feel her eyes on me as I looked at her bare thighs, and without a moment of hesitation, I brought my lips to the somewhat fading gnashes that interrupted her smooth skin.