Chapter 11

"Since there are an odd number of you, one of you won't be fighting." I say. I step away from the chalk board and shoot a lucky you look at Tris. She visibly relaxes, and Christina says something to her. They exchange a few words before turning their attention back to the 'arena', where Will and Al face each other.

Al punches Will in the jaw, and Eric smirks at Al. I wish Eric and I could fight, just so that I could kick his ass into next October. 

Will blocks Al's next punch, and you can tell that even though he is slow, he si powerful. Al isn't that much taller that Will- only about six or seven inches- and has maybe an inch or two on me. But he is twice as broad as Will and is obviously better built for this. Statistics won't get him anywhere in this faction.

Tris and Christina keep talking in hushed voices, while Molly, Drew, and Peter whisper to each other. Myra and Edward kiss and hold hands, and I turn my attention back to the fighters as Will knocks out Al's feet from under him.

Both of them glance at me as if I'm going to call the fight off. I probably would, but Eric;s here. So instead I cross my arms over my chest and watch them. They circle each other, and Eric yawns before checking his watch. "Do you think this is a leisure activity? Should we break for naptime? Fight each other!"