vingt-trois.

Lilia.

My dad finally woke up and it's probably the happiest moment I have experienced, but then they all ushered us out after he was short of breath.

As of right now I'm sitting in my sisters house, lying in bed with Harry's arms wrapped around me. I roll over and get up out of bed without disturbing Harry. I walk up to the window and stare out to the distance. I look out and from my sisters house you can see the bridge and the Columbia river.

I grab my sweater from the wood floor and pull it on before I sit back on the bed and nudge Harry in the shoulder.

"Hmm." He hums to me and he rolls over and pulls the blanket up farther.

"Harry, wake up." I nudge him again He pulls me down to him and against his chest.His cologne from yesterday is still on and I am in a cloud of him.

"I need to go shower, and you doing this isn't helping my motivation to get up." I explain as I try to wiggle my way out of his arms.

"Stay with me a little longer?" He begs as I try to push against him. 

"Baby I need to get up! Maybe if we have time we can go grab some coffee or something.." I suggest to Harry as I kiss hi on the cheek. He lets me go and rolls back over while pulling the blanket over his head. 

"Baby that means you have to get up too!" I pull the blanket back and pull him up

"Baby that means you have to get up too!" I pull the blanket back and pull him up. He sits on the side of the bed and rubs the sleep out of his eyes while yawning. 

I excuse myself to the hallway bathroom and start the shower. I undress and check the temperature before I step inside. The water flows over me and I wash my hair out and scrub my body with the expensive soap the my sister buy. 

I hear the door open and peak my head out out see Harry undressing. I close the curtain again and wash the shampoo out of my hair while he steps inside. 

"I am one lucky daddy.." Harry says under his breath while looking at my body. I can feel my  cheeks warm and I turn around while grabbing the conditioner. "Will you hand the the soap please, baby?" Harry asks. I turn back to him and give him the soap. I wash out my hair and then turn and give Harry a tender kiss. 

"I mean how much do you want that coffee if I were to tell you that I have something else in him?" Harry says as he puts his hands on my hips. 

"I would love to do that, babe... but, we are in my sisters bathroom and her children's rooms are right next to us." 

"I swear I will be quiet!" He tries to convince me. 

"Yes baby, but that doesn't mean I will be." I wink to him then step out of the shower while he continues wash off. 

I dry off then walk back into the guest room and get dressed. I walk out and down to the kitchen where Jane is feeding Olive. 

"How are you this morning?" Jane asks me as she cuts a pancake up for Olive. 

"Doing better, any new updates about dad?" 

"No, were you planning to go there today? I can't get off work or I would." She explains to me as she checks the time on her phone. 

"Yeah that was the plan. I can watch Olive for you, if you would like?" I suggest to her as I steal a bit of the pancake. 

"Yes please! I have to leave in like five minutes, I will be right back." She rushes out of the kitchen. Harry then walks in and takes a seat next to me. 

"We have to watch Olive today, if that is okay." I tell him as I take a drink of my coffee. He rest his hand on my thigh as he goes through his work emails.