dix.

Harry.

"Mum, I know I know." I speak into the phone as I get up from my desk and shut the door to my office.

"No, you do not know, Harry. You are 34 and still have not settled down. Gemma is now 38 and has been married for ten years and already has two children, and you, still nothing." She argues with me. Mom is still back in London and I have not visited her in over three months. With the constant reminder that I am getting old and that the older I get the less grandchildren she will have, in the back of my head, it is hard to go and see her.

"Okay mom, then find me someone!" I say out of frustration. In the back of my mind Lilia comes to appear and I have to push it away. If my mother would know about our relationship she would flip shit and disown me in a matter of minutes.

"Actually Harry, I do. Her name is Hilary, my dear friend Margret's daughter. She is very nice and beautiful. I suspect you will obey my wishes and when you come to visit you will go on a date with her." She tells me.

"Yes, I will. Now, I really have to get back to work, I love you mum." I hang up the phone before she can say anything else and type a new message.

Me: Want to come over for a bit tonight? Stressful day.

Lilia: Maybe, I might have something.

Me: Oh, okay. Don't worry about it then.

Lilia, Lilia, Lilia. A week after our trip she had began acting weird and I cannot figure out what happened, or if I did something. Maybe I got to clingy to her, or she found something better, but I really hope not.

I know I have been getting her a lot of things and also trying to talk to her a lot and I sometimes forget that we are not in a normal relationship and I am not always sure how to treat her.

Maybe I should try let her be for a little and maybe I should just find someone else.