neuf.

"Harry come on, it is not even that cold." I tell him as I wade in the water. The beach is pretty packed since it is the middle of the day, but it is not to bad.

After last night with all the interrogation at the dinner table and the bathroom he felt pretty bad and agreed on taking me out today. I convinced him that going to the beach to just hangout for a little would be fun, but I don't think that he agrees with me to much.

"No, it is cold!" He complains as he sticks his foot into the water. I hold out my hand and he grabs it and I pull him in farther. He gives a muffled shout as I pull him in farther.

"See," I tell him as I pull him out farther. "It is not even that bad." I jump up as waves comes and crashes over Harry's head.

"You look really nice today." Harry says as I wipe water out of my eyes.

"You are surely joking?" I giggle.

"No, seriously. I mean the seaweed hanging out of your hair is pretty good looking." I give him a confused look and then run my hands through my hair and then realize a piece of seaweed in stuck in my hair from probably one of the waves.

"Anyway, since you got in the water finally, do you wanna go walk around for a little before you have to head back to work?" I suggest as I walk up to our towels.

"Yeah, sure." He takes the towel and rubs it through his hair and when he pulls it out his hair looks like a lions mane.

I pull on a pair of shirts and the tee shirt I wore today and then fold my towel up and put it in the bag that we brought today. I walk u0p the beach with Harry following and we stroll down the sidewalk looking at all the little brach shops.

I walk into a bathing suit store and pick up a skimpy speedo. I turn to Harry and hold it up while he gives me a confused and even nervous look.

"Huh?"

"I think you would look quite hot in this!" I tease him. "What size are you, and small or medium?" I run my hand through the rack and pull out a medium size orange one.

"I didn't think I would ever have to say no to you, but no." I give him a fake puppy dog look and he smiles while walking around the shop more.

"Like this?" He holds up a blue patterned bathing suit bottom with a halter top and I nod. "Want anything else?" He asks while taking it up to the counter to pay. After he pays he meets me outside and I kiss him on the cheek immediately.

"Thanks, daddy." I look back at him and then walk ahead of him.

"Harry look!" I point into a window of a jewelry shop. I point to a small diamond necklace that has little starfish on it.

"Would you like that? I shrug my shoulders and smile as he walks around the doors and I stay outside. I would've gone inside with him, but I always feel awkward while he buys me stuff while the workers stay and watch me and notice my age and then his.

He walks back out and hands me a little bag. I grab him hand and hold it as him and I walk back to the hotel so that he can get ready to go back to work. We walk in and the hotel is filled and I spot someone that I don't want to see, the horrible wife from the bathroom last night.

I turn to the closet elevator even though it is on the opposite side of our room and walk in while pulling Harry behind me.

"What was that?" Harry asks me while I hit the button to our floor. When it arrives we have to walk around to the other side of the floor to get to our room.

He slides the key and Hold the door open for me as I walk in and sit on the bed.

"Thanks for today!" I perkly say as he takes off his sand covered clothes and pulls out some dress clothes and walks into the bathroom, cracking the door behind him.

I get up from the bed and strip off my clothes as they fall to the floor and I open the bathroom door and pull open the shower curtain and Harry seems astonished as he sees me standing there.

I walk in and pull the curtain back and get under the faucet as the water runs over my head. Harry stands away from me trying not to look and stare at my body, but I pull him around and wrap my arms around his shoulders.

He is a head taller than me and I have to go on my tippy toes to get to be his height almost. I look at him as he looks at my lips and I lean in and kiss him hard and rough.

He does the same to me and pulls me closer as his hands roam the back side of me, grabbing my ass at times. I run my hands through his hair as our kiss gets more and more heated. I pull away from him grinning as I wash out the shampoo from my hair and then give him another kiss on the lips before I step out and dry off.

I walk back into the room and pull out some cotton shorts and a v-neck top and sit out on the deck while Harry gets ready to go back to work. I open up the current book I am reading and put my feet up on the ledge.

The beach breeze is blowing as the sun is going to set in about an hour. The view from right here is amazing and at this moment I cannot believe I am here.

"Hey, I am about to leave."Harry tells me as he sticks his head out the sliding glass door.

''Wait, will you put my necklace on me?" I get up and go to the bag and pull it out and hand it to him. I pull up my hair and he latches the necklace around my neck.

"I have really got to go." He leans in and gives me a kiss then walks out the door.

What the hell have I gotten myself into? Usually I get a little attracted to these guys I work with, but not like this. Harry is so sweet and sincere to me. I don't know what to do. What if he finds someone better then me and I just get left behind.

Was the kiss in the shower to much? Should I give him some space. Maybe when we get back to New York I should not be to needy for his attention, when usually it is the other way around.

I need to remember that this is a job, not a real thing. I mean it is not a real thing unless he wants it to be and then I will be fine with it.