trois.

Harry and are walking down the street after our second date tonight. He took me out to some restaurant on the East River. It was called Water's Edge, and it was probably the nicest seafood restaurant that I have ever been too.

Harry and I had some really nice conversations also. We mostly just talked about our week's and how he was doing with work, and I politely listened too. Not only please him, but also keep the conversation going.

Right now he is holding my hand and we are coming upon a carousel and he smiles while turning towards me. He drags me towards the line and we are steps away from the ticket booth.

"Let's ride?" Harry asks while pulling his wallet from his suit pocket. I don't know if I should say yes since I am in a knee length dress, or that I am in four inch heels, it is just that I don't want to look stupid.

"Uh, maybe when I am in something more comfortable?" I ask him as I gesture to my clothing choice for the night.

I look towards the carousel and the lights are shining as little kids are holding onto the poll that there circus animal is attached too, and the music is blaring.

"Come on, I will help you up on an animal, and maybe I will even hold your hand?" Harry tells me as he tries to talk me into it.

"Okay, fine." I stubbornly tell him. I go ahead and walk to the line as he pays for both of our takes. He shortly joins me and the line doesn't take long for us to be able to ride.

I walk around and let the little children choose their animals first and then I make my move for a giraffe. I look at Harry and he smiles as he comes up from behind me and helps lift me onto the animal.

He gets on the lion beside me and gives a big, juicy smile as the ride begins. He lends out his hand and knowing that he is having a joy of a time, I could resist to holding it.

"My dear Lilia, are you having a swell time?"He asks as I look up and down the ride.

"It is not to bad, I feel like a little kids again." I express as the small wind is going through my hair and all the little kids are laughing and riding with their mothers.

The ride comes to an end and I step off following Harry. We walk in silence as he holds my hands and we go to the subway that I asked him to meet me at before we had our date.

I can't lie though, this date has actually been better than many others I have been on. Most of them consist of dull talking, and then a blow job thirty minutes later in their town cars as they take me back to my apartment in Brooklyn, but Harry has no even pressured me into that.

"Well this where I say goodbye to you, Lilia." He pulls my other hand into his and he looks at me smiling.

"Tonight has been one for the books, I guess." I wink at him and he laughs at me.

"Oh, I would damn hope so, I know I had a blast." He tells me. I look at Harry and lend in and give him a sweet kiss on the lips and as I pull away his cheeks are turning red.

"Look at the time!" I express while looking at my Michael Kors watch. "I have ought to get going!" I pull away from Harry and rush down the stairs to the entrance to the subway before Harry can grab me back.