cinq.

This chapter is the beginning of the mature content. Usually I will never tell you before hand, but I just thought I would now since it is the first time.

Lilia

Harry asked me to go to Miami for a business trip that he has planned for him and his work friends to go to the other offices and see how everything is running. I need to be packed by tomorrow since I won't be home tomorrow night and we leave the next day.

I pull out my suitcase from out from under my bed and open it up after I set it down on my white frilly comforter, on my bed. I am not sure what to pack for Harry since we have not gotten to intimate with each other yet.

I open my door to my closet and go to my organizer that is full of all my lingerie I own. I pick out a lilac babydoll dress and also a black peplum corset with matching garters and underwear for our nights together.

I packed plenty other of things like kimonos and sleep gowns. I also grab my favorite and also nicest robe and set it down on my bed. I know it will be warm in Miami, but I still don't know what kind of clothing to pack to impress him and his friends.

I take out some shorts and sundresses and set them down with all of the other clothes I have laid out and look at everything. I think I may have packed to much for three days, but oh well, I am sure that everything will get used.

I pick up my phone from the side table and type Harry a new message telling him how excited I am for our trip together. I hope that I can impress him enough for him to either raise my pay a tad higher or just get better gifts when we are together.

No, I am not saying that the bracelet he got me was not a good gift, it was just average in the gifts that men gets for their babies. I wouldn't have expected too much though... I am not sure what type of guy Harry will turn into.

He seems like the type of guy that will spoil you to no end, but then turn and begin to get rough and harsh with you. Let us all hope though that it will not turn out like that. I have hope for him after all.

I neatly fold all of the clothes I had laid out on the bed into my suitcase and then also pack some shoes in and shut it. I keep it near the end of my bed, on the floor and then sit on my bed so I can call one of my side men.

The phone rings until the deep voice answers.

"Hello, baby." Ed, one of my SD's answers the phone finally.

"What are you doing, daddy?" I ask him as I flip through the channels trying to find something to watch.

"Lying in bed, thinking of you." He tells me. I have to play along and act like I am enjoying myself as much as he is at this very moment.

"Really, you are?" I ask with a childish voice.

"Yeah, thinking about what you are able to do for me."

"And what would I be doing for you? Would I be in my black baby doll dress for you, sprawled out on your large bed waiting for you to come to me with wine and strawberries?"

"Yes, then what would you do after that, Lilia?" Sometimes when these guys are talking to me over the phone I have to muffle it as I laugh because they are actually jerking themselves off as I sit here and enjoy my television.

"I would pull you to me, Edward. I would unbuckle your belt and slide your pants down your legs. I would take your large bul.ge in my mouth and begin to please you, like you like."

"Yes, yes." He says into the phone while I listen to him.

"You will get your money soon, baby. In about 15 minutes just got distract the wife and you will get what you want." He says while there is noise in the background.

"I better get it, daddy."

"My wife just got the kids to sleep, I need to go. Bye baby." I hang up the phone and open up my paypal app on my new iPhone I got and wait for the money to come in that he owes me. It will probably be $100, but it is fine since the call only lasted about ten minutes.