quatorze.

Lilia

"Margo, stop!" I yell at my best friend. She has been making jokes about Harry for the last half an hour and I feel like I am going to throw up from laughing so much. We are getting our nails down right now and we both agreed that all the little asian women are making fun of us in their own language.

"Does he have a big, uh, italian sausage?" She cracks up and the lady doing her nails holds her hand still.

"He isn't italian!" I giggle.

"Okay, does he have a big chip?"

"Chip, what the hell is a chip in England?"

"A fry, you dumb dumb!" I laugh so hard that I feel like I am crying.

Our nails are finally done and we are out walking down the streets of Soho.

"Where does he live?"

"Manhattan!" She looks at me with her eyes raised and I nod.

"Can you show me the building?"

"Sure, let's just hope he is not home."

We get on the subway and ride till the stop that is closest to his place and get off. I pull her down the street and then point to the building and then to the the top where he lives.

"Have you done it against the glass?"

"For god sakes Margo, stop!" She laughs harder and then looks up and down the street.

"How do you even get these guys?"

"I don't know." Margo is the only person that knows about what I do, and who Harry really is.

"Teach me." She merely demands.

"Teach you?" I ask her as we walk away from his place.

"Yeah, like what you do, what you say, what you wear."

"I just be myself? What happened to that guy, uh, Bently!"

"We bang, but that is it. You know, sex gets boring after a while.."

"I wouldn't know..."

"Oh come on, I bet you two do it all the time!"

"I don't suck and tell, anyway Margo, I have a thing at seven so I gotta get going." I hug her and we go off in our different ways.