quinze.

Lilia

"Harry!" I whine as he is tickling my sides. He looks up from the end of the bed and has a cheeky smile plastered on his face.

"What, miss Lilia?"

"Would you please stop tickling me." I narrow my eyes at him.

"Then maybe you should put on some real clothes." He says while sitting up.

"I am quite comfortable in what I am, for your information." I state to him. I am wearing one of my baby blue, baby doll sleep dresses.

"Really? Because I think you would be even more comfortable with it off." He tells me. He pulls my by my legs down to him and lies over me. "You are a beaut." I smile up at him and play with his curls.

He bends down and connects our lips together. He pulls me up into his lap and runs his hands up and down my body. I unbutton his shirt shirt and roll it off of his buff arms, revealing all of his tattoos.

"I want you so bad, Lilia." He whispers in my ear. I push him down onto the bed and grind my body into his. He moans out and pulls me down kissing me hard once again. He gets up off of the bed and opens his side table drawer and pulls out a condom.

-

"You know, Thanksgiving is next week." Harry says to me as we lie together under his blankets on the bed.

"I knew that." I lie to him.

"Do you have anything planned?"

"Not that I know of."

"You are always welcome to come and celebrate it with my family."

"Oh, Harry. Do they even know about me?"

"I can tell them."

"I think I will be with my family..." Harry turns towards me and looks at me.

"I am not ashamed to show you off, Lilia. You may be young and all, but I really love having you around, doll." He tells me as he runs his hand through my knotty hair.

"I know that Harry, but won't it be a little silly for you to show up with a twenty year old?" I questions him.

"It is not like I haven't gotten looks before, right? I shall tell them about you tonight, everyone is in town this weekend and I am having them over."

"I will not be attending." I state as I roll over and and wrap the sheet around my body.

"I didn't even invite you." He smirks.

"Touché."

-

"Harry! Can we please go play outside?" Charlotte begs as she pulls on my arm.

"Dear, it is snowing. Why don't you go and bother your mummy, she looks like she is having to much fund drinking." Gemma then looks up and puts her wine glass in the air over to me.

I sit down at the table with the rest of my family as they talk about what is going on in their own lifes. Gemma sort of revealed that they may be pregnant again, but they are unsure. My mum and Robin had a trip planned to Greece, but with the recent struggles in the country, they have decided to cancel it, and my grandparents are just happy to be able to be with all of us.

"So, baby brother, what do you have going on in your oh so busy life?" Gemma asks as Emma sits on her lap and occasionally sticks her fingers in Gemma's wine glass.

"Well I have just been going to work and trying to have a normal life of a older man." I tell them all as they listen.

"Dear, can I please introduce you to my daughters friend, to help spice up your life?" My mum pesters as she takes a bite of her salad.

"Actually, I do have someone." My sister raises her eyebrows at me and my mum puts her full attention to me also.

"Please spill." Gemma says as she makes Emma move from her lap.

"Her name is Lilia, and she is a really sweet girl. I have been seeing her for about two months now and she is pretty amazing."

"And how did you two meet?" Gemma's husband, Nigel, asks.

"I friend of mine actually set us up. We were both alone at a dinner party and we got pushed together in a dance, and the rest is history."

"Harry!! How old is she?" My grand mummy asks from the side of the room.

"Twenty." And that is when wine got spit all over the white table cloth, from Gemma's mouth.

"You have to be bloody kidding me, Harry?" She nearly shouts.

"You are 34, and in no age range to be seeing a twenty year old!" My mum tries to say, without raising her voice.

"Have you fucked the child, Harry?"

"Gemma!" My mum stammers.

"My sexual life doesn't need to be brought up in front of children, nor family." I tell them all.

"Twenty, Harry?" Robin asks as he looks over to Gemma.

"Yes, but that doesn't mean we can't have a relationship, does it?"

"Wow! Harry, if you knew her two years ago you could have gone to her highschool graduation." Gemma slurs to loudly.

"Fuck off!" I push my chair from the table and walk to the door. "And she is coming to Thanksgiving dinner, so be prepared to say hello." I shut the door and leave them with their thoughts.

___________
MY CONCERT 1D IS IN FOUR DAYS. IS ANYONE ELSE GOING TO THE SEATTLE CONCERT??? 💖💖💖💖😊😊💖💖