sept.

The view is amazing as I stare out in the horizon, on the balcony. We just go Miami and daddy Harry had to already run off to a meeting with his other co-workers. I honestly don't mind though, I have some time to myself to relax and look better for Harry.

He told me that he would be back by five and then we would spend some time together and he would then later take me out to dinner with his friends and their wives.

Since it is already three I go to the bathroom and wash my face and throw up my hair up as I put put back on new make up and then let down my hair. I let my natural curls frame my face and I go back into the room and pull out a piece of lingerie and change into.

I put on my robe after that and go over to the mirror and pose in and take a picture of myself in the mirror and spend it to Harry in a text. He doesn't respond, but I hope it will please him well when he comes back to our room.

As I sit down on the king size bed there is a knock on the door and I tie the robe on all the way and answer it. There is a man in a suit with a bag in his hands and flowers in the other.

"These were sent for Miss Lilia, do you happen to be her?" The man I suspect works at the hotel asks.

"Well yes, I am Miss Lilia." I lean up against the frame of the door and the man hands over the bags and flowers and I shut the door behind him.

I set the bouquet of pink and purple peonies on the bed and open up the bags to find a small bag from LUSH with a rode shaped soap inside and also a red bath bomb. I grab the next bag and there is a box inside. I open the top of a little pink box, and inside is a gift card for $500 to COACH.

I giggle and smile at the sweet thought that Harry put in to buying me these things. I go the to my phone and text Harry telling me that I love my gifts and I can't wait to see him later. I go to my suitcase and pull out a red sundress with a floral pattern and grab a pair of brown sandals.

Harry should be here any time now since his meeting is probably over and i don't know what to do while waiting for him.

-

Harry comes into the room after his meeting an I am sitting out on the balcony. I get up from the table and open the sliding door and walk into the room and he is unbuttoning his white dress shirt. When he turns to see me, and his face begins to blush.

"Oh Harry, love, it is okay. It is just your chest after all." I go up to him and unbutton the rest of his shirt and help him take it off him. I fold it and set it down on the bed. I turn back around to Harry and he is looking at me, as he stands shirtless.

His chocolate curls are framing his face and his hands are on his hips. I step closer and I peck him on the check and he grins as I step back.

"Maybe you'll get something more later on." I tease to him as I sit down in the bed.

"Are you ready to go soon?" Harry questions me as I look up at him. I nod and he turns to grab some clothes from his suitcase and he walks into the bathroom to change even though I can see him in the mirror.

"Where are we going Harry?"

"Some place on South Beach. The boys had already set it up and I didn't have any choice in it. They told me not to dress to formal so I hope this is okay?" He walks out wearing a short sleeve button shirt with a pair of cargo shorts. I pick up his Sperry's and he takes them from me and smiles. "Thank you, Lilia. Oh yes, also thank you so much for that little picture you sent me today, it helped lift me into a better mood."

I laugh as I get up from the bed and wrap my hands around his neck and hang below him.

"Would you like to help me use that bathbomb you got me today, later?" I ask as he looks down at me.

"Maybe if you are good at lunch,"He smiles at he turns around and goes to the dresser and grabs him wallet and room key. "Let's head out."