deux.

Little Lilia made herself up for the date that she had with Harry. She gave her hair soft curls and hid her naturally curl hair. She made her face up and covered her lips in a deep red lipstick that accented her little black dress she had on.

She wore a pair of Louboutin pumps and grabbed her fake rabbit fur jacket to keep herself warm in the winter chill outside. She looked around her little studio apartment for her Michael Kors leather clutch and then locked her apartment up and walked down the three flights of stairs to the alleyway.

She went to the street and got into the black town car Harry had called for her and the driver smiled in the mirror as she sat and buckled her seat belt. The drive only took about 15 minutes from her place when they finally arrived at the restaurant Harry had picked for them, for their first date.

She walked inside and saw him sitting alone at a table in the middle of the room. He was in a button down, black shirt and his hair was a mess on the top of his head. For Harry being 34 he still looked extremely young for his age.

She walked towards him and he got up from his seat and pulled out her chair for her and helped her get her jacket off. As she sat he pushed in her seat and went back over to his seat on the opposite side of the table.

"You are on time tonight, I see." She banters at him as she takes a drink of her water that was sitting for her.

"I couldn't be late for a little girl like you." He smiles at her and gives her a wink.

"Harry, do you think I could have a drink?" She begs him as he is looking through the menu.

"What do you think you want?" She picks up the menu and goes straight to the drinks.

"How about, some wine, you can choose?" She pulls the menu up farther so that Harry can only see her eyes as she occasionally looks up at him.

As a waiter walks to the table he ask for the wine and two glasses and the waiter does not question him as Harry asks for what we want.

"Do you know what you want, love?" Harry asks Lilia as she roams her eyes through the menu. She nods her head and a waiter comes back over to them.

They both order their favorite types of sushi's and then they are left alone to talk. At first is it quite while they just make eye contact from here and there and then Lilia begins to speak.

"Harry, have you done this before?" She asks as she looks down at her nails that her freshly painted red.

"I have to say that you are my first." He admits as he stares at her. She gives him a little innocent smile and then runs her hands through her hair.

"Harry, do you think that I could receive my gift, and maybe even allowance now, or are you going to make me beg for it?" She giggles as she lays her hands across the table and in front of him.

He pulls something out from under the table and a pink envelope is the first thing he hands over to her. She can feel the cash inside and quickly stashes it into her clutch.

He than sets down a long black box in front of her and patiently waits for her to open the box and admire the bracelet that he got her.

She opens it and can't help but to gasp at the 3,000 dollar bracelet, and pulls it out of the box to hold and look at. She puts her arm out and hands Harry the bracelet so that he can latch it on to her wrist. She secretly knows that when she is with him she has to where it for him and only home.

Not her other SD's, just for this SD. She knew that deep down he would be the most promising to her compared to her other Daddies.

As their food came they ate and talked in quite, so that only they could hear each other. They made sexual banter and talked politics while keeping each other's attention.

As they finished they got up from the table and walked to the front of the restaurant, outside waiting for her town car. He had her hand in his and when the car arrived he let go and they looked at each other without making a move.

She leans into him and goes to his ear instead of his mouth.

"I don't kiss on the first date, Harry." She then pecks him on the cheek and steps into the car as it speeds down the street back to her place.