onze.

"So how was the past week been, I mean we haven't talked much." Harry asks as I push pasta around my plate.

"Pretty well, I just been busy, but at least I get to spend one of the days with you." I tell him as I take a bite. He puts his hands in his lap and looks at me.

"Is there something wrong?" He asks as I take a sip of wine.

"No, why do you ask?"

"Well you are just quite tonight. I just want to make sure you are fine?"

"I'm and fine, really!" I try to tell him, and it is pretty much the truth.

"Well I will be gone next week, and I am leaving tomorrow night and won't get back till Sunday so we won't be able to see each other next week, sorry if this is a late notice." I shake my head no and put my napkin on the table.

"Well, I hope you have a good trip. I need to use the restroom, excuse me." I smile and leave the table and go to the back of the restaurant, to the bathroom.

Harry and I have been on a contract for almost two months, the week after next. He seems to not seem so interested in me anymore and I don't know how to respond to it either.

He has still been giving me money and gifts, but they are not as extravagant as they were in the beginning, even though I am not complaining.

I honestly don't know wether Harry has found another baby or if he has found a new woman. If they girl is anything like the rest of his friends wives, I hope we will be happy.

I walk back out to Harry after I use the restroom and he is gone. I mean his coat is still there, but he isn't. I sit down and a waiter comes to me immediately.

"I am sorry, but your date had to leave unexpectedly." He tells me.

"Uh, do you know where he went?" I ask.

"No, he just gave us the cash he owed and told us to notify you, then left. Do you need us to call you a cab?" The man ask as I stand up and grab my jacket.

"No, thank you though." I put on my jacket and grab my clutch while walking towards the door.

Not only did Harry and I have an awkward dinner, but he left me. I can say that this is the very first time that this has happened and I feel completely humiliated.

I leave the restaurant and immediately out in the snow and cold. My heels keep getting stuck in the snow that has just fallen. I'm pissed off that Harry just left me. He could've called a cab or even waited till I got back from the restroom, before just running off.

I know that our conversation wasn't even that exciting, but come on now! I look down at my watch and it is already 9:27 and I have to get up early in the morning and now I won't get back till late.

Harry has seemed like such a nice gentlemen since the beginning, but now I am unsure wether I should change my mind about that, or not?