six.

Harry

Lilia said that she would come along with me to Miami. We have already been on four dates, and been together for a month and a week. She makes me happy and I have not felt the need to find another girl to call my baby, yet.

For now I think Lilia will do, though. She is something different. For instance, last week on a date we went, after dinner I was walking her down the street to the subway station to get her back to Brooklyn and there was a homeless family loitering for money. They had a little girl that could had not been older than three and she was covered in dirt on her hands and feet that were not even covered.

She stopped and let go of my hand as she opened her wallet and pulled out an one hundred dollar bill and gave it to the mother. She just smiled and then came back and grabbed my hand again.

Even if it was my money I gave her or not it was such a humble gesture that I think most people would over look and keep walking. She can surprise you with what actions she takes, and I absolutely love it.

Right now I am packing for the trip to Miami though, Lilia agreed to go and now I need to get some clothes together so that I won't look to much like an old man.

I don't know wether to pack clothes to impress her or things that I would wear on an everyday basic like I usually do. I sound like a girl and I hate myself for it right now. Oh well, I think she will like whatever I choose to bring... I hope.