vingt-deux.

Lilia.

I roll over on top my stomach as my phone begins to ring. I pull it off of the charger and see that my sister is calling.

"Hello?" I say into the phone as I look out the window to the city skyline.

"Lilia, where are you ? How soon can you come to Oregon?" My sister asks frantically threw the phone.

"What, why?" I ask while sitting up.

"Dad is in the hospital and isn't doing well. The doctors said that his family needs to be here." She tells me in a rushed sentence.

"What happened?"

"He had a heart attack last night, he called 911 at has been here since about three am. He is going into surgery in about an hour."

"I will be there as soon as I can. I just need to get a plane ticket, okay?" I tell her as I get up from the bed and grab my suitcase from the closet.

"Tell dad that I love him and will be there in no time." I hang up the phone and take all of my clothes and stuff them into my bags.

Harry.

I drop my clothes and grab my phone again. I find Harry's contact and I press it waiting for him to pick up. It only takes two rings and he answers.

"Yeah babe?"

"I need to leave immediately."

"What is going on?" He asks with concern coming through in his voice.

"My dad is in the hospital and I need to leave to be with him." I try to explain to him quickly.

"Pack my bags and I will be there with you in no time, okay?" I hang up the phone and stuff so of our belongings into our bags.

Luckily I had already showed and gotten ready for the day so that when Harry arrives we can leave immediately. I pick up our bags and role them out of the room with everything else. I ride the elevator down to the lobby and I see Harry at the front desk paying for us and telling them that we are leaving.

When he sees me he quickly rushes over and grabs the bags from me and looks into my eyes as I try to call myself down.

"Everything is going to be okay, love. I will be with you every second." He pulls me into a hug and we walk outside and catch a cab to the airport.

When we arrive Harty rushes to our ticket counter and switches our planes around to get us to Oregon so I can see my dad. Harry comes back with our tickets and we have to rush to get to the plane on time.

The plane to Oregon is 10 hours and we arrive in Portland at 10 at night. We rush off the plan and get a rental car to go see my dad.

He lives in Astoria, Oregon which is about two hours away. The anxiety going through my body has me shaking and I can't stop crying.

Harry keeps his hand on my thigh as he speeds down the highway trying to get there faster for me.

😇😇😇

I walk through the hospital room door and he is there, lying in bed asleep. My sister told me that he had been asleep since about eight and it is two in the morning now.

I sit on the bed and grab his hand into mine. Harry is standing at the door way and I have yet to introduce him to my sister.

I stand up from the bed and make my way over to Harry and Jane.

"Jane this is Harry, Harry this is Jane." Harry holds his hand out to Jane and shakes it.

"It is a pleasure to meet you, Jane, but I am sorry with the circumstances that has brought us all together." He tells me. She nods in agreement and continues to stare at him.

"How are you and Lilia connected?" She asks him with curiosity taking over her face.

"Lilia and I are dating, for about three months now." He tells her. She looks over at me with daggers as eyes and back to him. She shakes her head and walks back over to out dad.

Harry stays standing by the door and pulls his sweatshirt over his head as he fixes the bun that he has his hair in.

"How did the surgery go?" I ask her as she sits down with me.

"They tried to put a stint in, but when they did that they collapsed a major artery and had to close up before anything else got worse. They informed me that when he wakes he will be in a lot of pain and that they don't know how or if he will recover." Just then my sister's husband and my niece walk into the room.

"Mommy, when can we go home?" Olive whines as she tugs at my sister's sleeve.

"In a bit, baby." I wave hello to Isaac and the put all my attention back into my dad.

Harry sparks up a conversation with Isaac and they leave us, while taking Olive with them.