vingt et un.

Harry

I told her last night that I loved her, but I was not sure that she heard. The music was pretty loud and she didn't say a word. The club last night we went to died and we had nothing left to do, just me, her, and the moon.

I really do love her though. I love Lilia more than she realizes and it breaks me heart to not know if she does love as I love her. Maybe the music was just too loud or maybe we were both just so caught up in the moment that she didn't realize.

At this very moment Lilia is sprawled out on top of me, out cold. I am sure that he is completely hung over and doesn't want to move. I move her arm from my neck and try to scoot out from under her, but her eyes flutter open to look at me and a pout begins to take her face.

"Don't leave, Harry." She says quietly as she wraps her arms around my neck again. As I look down at her I realize that this girls beauty could start a war that would never end.

"I have a meeting to get to in less than a hour, babe." I tell her as I slip out of bed. She sits up and rubs her eyes and looks at the clock. For being out till 2:30, I am exhausted for it being only 6:40 am. Lilia stands up from the bed and wraps her nude body in her silk robe that I had got her before we left for Japan.

"Work, work, work, that is all you ever do." She says under her breath as she opens the balcony door and steps outside to watch the sunrise.

I walk into the bathroom and crack the door as start the shower and get ready for work. Today they are discussing possible locations for our new building and what would be featured there. After I clean myself up for the day I walk back out to the living part of our room and Lil is sitting out on the balcony still, but now with a cup of coffee and her feet are up on the rail.

I get dressed in dress pants and a black dress shirt as I search around the room for my work shoes. I finally found them stuffed under the bed and I slip them on before I walk outside to say goodbye to my baby.

I put on watch and stuff my wallet in my back pocket and i walk outside to to joking Lilia. She is staring out to the distance and her cup of coffee is now nearly gone.

"What are you going to do today?" I ask her as I taker her cup from her and take a sip.

"When you leave I plan on sleeping a little longer, and then probably get up and go grab some lunch and walk around the market a little. I don't know, are you going to be gone all day?" She asks as she sits up and turns towards me.

"I plan on coming back around two-ish, if you are wanting to have a late lunch together?" I suggest to her. I look down to her and she looks absolutely beautiful. The minting sunrise to shinning on her and is lighting her soft skin so perfect. Her breast are spilling out of her robe and she keeps pouting as I tell her my plans. I lean down and give her a tender kiss as I pull back she looks displeased.

"I have to get going." I tell. She stands up and walks back into the hotel room with me and gives me a kiss on the cheek before I leave her alone.