Spin-off: Day 1138 (Part II)

Heyyy! :)
Here's the second part of this final spin-off.

Thank you so much to everyone who's still reading this book. ♡

—————

Spin-off: Day 1138 (Part II)

I'll hit you if you mess this up. You've waited years for this, remember that.

A gentle smile curved up Kise Ryouta's lips as he read Kasamatsu Yukio's message.

Of course-ssu. I won't waste this chance.

His former team captain had remained a good friend to him through the years. He helped him in so many ways—especially when Kenly left. He had given him many advice. He would also accompany him whenever he visited Shinomiya Keren's grave and was the one to always console him every time he would blame himself for what happened in the past.

He owed Kasamatsu a lot. That's why he had kept him updated about his plans and during his travel.

Chuckling softly, Kise opened his group chat with the Generation of Miracles. They were quite noisy too.

Kuroko Tetsuya: I wish you luck, Kise-kun. Say hello to Shinomiya-senpai for me.

Momoi Satsuki: Ki-chaaaaannnn. I'm so excited for youuuuu. (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ

Murasakibara Atsushi: Did you cry when you finally saw her, Kise-chin?

Midorima Shintaro: I think that's not an appropriate question, Murasakibara. Kise's not a child anymore-nanodayo.

Aomine Daiki: I bet he cried. Hahaha

Kagami Taiga: Three years has passed and you're still an idiot, Ahomine.

Aomine Daiki: Huh?? What are you even doing here?? This group chat is only for us Generation of Miracles.

Kuroko Tetsuya: I added him, Aomine-kun.

Aomine Daiki: Tsk. I'm leaving this chat.

Momoi Satsuki: Mou. That's enough, Dai-chan. (¬_¬)

Akashi Seijuro: You guys are not in high school anymore. Stop embarrassing yourselves.

Akashi Seijuro: Ignore them, Ryouta. You just have to do what you came there to do. You have our full support.

Kise suddenly recalled the look on their faces when he told them the other day he was going to America to see Kenly. They were dumbfounded at first, but they gave him their support. And as a matter of fact, Akashi Seijuro used his family's connections to help him get a plane ticket as quickly as possible.

He was very grateful to have each one of them. Well, even though some of them weren't really good in giving helpful advices, they kept him company during those times where he felt tormented by his longing for Kenly.

Thank you, everyone. Really.

After sending a reply and even a selfie to their group chat, he kept his phone back inside his pocket then looked around.

He was currently inside Kenly's apartment, waiting for her to finish changing clothes. They had planned to eat dinner at a famous Japanese restaurant he saw in a magazine a while back. He figured she must've been busy with her work and had no time to visit a restaurant that was quite far from her place so he chose it for this occasion and immediately booked a reservation.