Author's Note

Yaayy! It's finally finished.

Thank you so much for being a part of Kise and Kenly's lovestory. :)

From Day 01 to Day 1228. You guys were super patient with me and my supeeeeeer late updates. I mean, the last few chapters even took years to be posted lol.

I can't express how grateful I am to have each one of you. Thanks for staying with me—with Kise and Kenly—until the very end. All your comments, votes, and messages motivated me to write. I really, really appreciate everything.

To those who shared their talents and gave me #ShiKi fanarts: Thank you. I love your awesome artworks. ♡

By the way, to my old readers, I apologize for not updating this book (or any of my other books, for that matter) for like 6 or 7 years. I became very busy with my life, with my stressful work, and basically everything. I suffered from depression for years too. Just like Kenly, I was also in a very dark place mentally. I couldn't bring myself to write anything.

Thankfully, I am much better now. I took an indefinite leave from work, so I have a lot of time to write.

Once again, thank you so much for your love and support. (●'з')♡

***

No part of this text may be copied or reproduced. PLEASE DO NOT STEAL MY IDEAS. I know it goes without saying but I worked hard to complete this book. Literally, ok? All them damn spin-offs cost me sleepless nights to finish. So please respect my hard work. Thank you.

©2014 Yetyoibabe. All Rights Reserved.