Spin-off: Day 47 (Her Side)

Author's Note: First of all, I would like to greet my co-author slash co-HanamiyaLover slash girlfriend, @Aoi_chii :) Today is her birthday so this chapter is dedicated to her. Happy happy birthday, Hana-chan :) I wish you all the best and Iloveyou! ♥

---

Spin-off: I Found You Atlast (YuKen)

The instant the school bell rang signalling for class dismissal, Shinomiya Kenly immediately stood up from her seat and gathered her things. She hurriedly exited the classroom and proceeded to the basketball gym where she knew the team had already probably gathered for practice.

She slowly took a step inside and scanned her eyes around, the practice has yet to start so maybe she could still interrupt.

"Hello!" She greeted with a small smile.

All heads snapped to her, especially Koganei Shinji and Izuki Shun who had been crushing on her since forever.

"Kenly-senpai." Everyone chorused.

Izuki made a move and walked towards the ginger. "What is a beautiful lady like you doing in such a basketFUL place?"

She gave him a blank look, not getting his stupid pun. "Uhh, what?"

"Notice me, Senpai!" Koganei cried in the corner, too shy to even approach her.

"You idiots!" Hyuga Junpei facepalmed. "Stop hitting on her. Kenly-senpai's boyfriend is Kise Ryouta."

"You stand no chance, Izuki, Koganei." Kiyoshi Teppei mercilessly added.

"WHAATTT??" The two boys exclaimed in disbelief before crying out their broken hearts. "Damn Generation of Miracles.."

"It's okay, Junpei." Kenly started, walking over to him. "I'm here because tomorrow is your practice game with Kaijou, right? And Ryouta said he can't play because he injured his leg again."

Everyone seemed really surprise with the sudden news. They looked at each other as if to make sure nobody missed what she just said.

"What did you say?" Kagami Taiga's voice roared by the entrance of the gym, he stalked towards the group together with Aida Riko and Kuroko Tetsuya. "What did you say he can't play?"

"Can you please repeat it, Shinomiya-senpai?" Kuroko politely asked.

"Ryouta injured his leg so he can't play tomorrow. That's why I'm here because I need help, I want to check him up but I don't know where Kaijou is." She explained thoroughly.

"I can go with you, Shinomiya-senpai."

Riko nodded. "Yes, he can. I'll excuse him from practice today, senpai."

"Then I will too!" Kagami chirped, earning a back-to-back paper fan slap from his coach. "Oww.."

"Then who's gonna be left here? And I'm sure you're gonna give Kise-kun so much stress by nagging him to play." Riko lectured, crossing her arms.

"Hey! I'm not like that." The redhead protested.

The rest of the team just sweatdropped and turned to Kenly who was already talking to Kuroko.

"I'm sorry for bothering you, Kuroko. I'm just worried."

The teal-haired male shook his head. "It's okay, Shinomiya-senpai. Let's go."

"Be careful, you both." Riko said then everyone seconded, giving the two a thoughtful look.

"Thank you, guys.." Kenly waved and gratefully smiled.