Spin-off: Day 56 II

Author's Note: This chapter is for @xandra-san :) She's my newly found adorable little sister here and on kik. ♥

Anyway, contact me on kik if you're interested: @yetyoibabe. Just tell me you're from Wattpad ;)

-----

Spin-off: We Might As Well Be Strangers (Part II)

Kise Ryouta was clenching his fists as he waited impatiently for the cab he was in to arrive at the hospital. He lowered his head, closing his eyes tight as he repeatedly smashed his balled fist against his forehead as if it could lessen up the guilt that was gushing through him.

He was so stupid.

How could he allow every fucked up thing to happen? It was all his fault. All his and not hers --- it was never hers.

"Kenlycchi," he whispered through gritted teeth as droplets of tears fell down to his clothed legs. "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry.."

It was a mistake. He was too drunk to even realize what was happening that time. He did kiss that Swedish model, but he was under the influence of alcohol and he wasn't fully aware of his stupid actions. He couldn't even remember everything that happened. He was even shocked to see his photo on the internet the day after that. He wouldn't believe he did it----he couldn't.

It was bullshit! How could he kiss another girl while Ken and him weren't doing fine? That's just bullshit!

He was bullshit..

If only he could turn back time, he would undo all the wrongs. He regretted that day he turned his back on her. He shouldn't have let jealousy get the best of him, he should have listened to her and gave her a chance, he should have told her how much she meant to him, he shouldn't have ignored her messages, he shouldn't have chosen his fucking pride over her.

Ken was everything to him.

..and he was wrong for doubting her. He was fucking wrong..

"I'm done, Ryouta. Please don't get involve with my life anymore."

He cupped his forehead miserably upon remembering their recent conversation. The tightening of his chest only became worse as questions came rushing onto him. How would he ever make things better for Ken? How would he make every single thing between them return to the way it was? He didn't know where to start explaining. He didn't even know if she would ever talk to him again.

I love you so much, Kenlycchi. I can't lose you. I just can't..

***

Traffic was less tight so after about another ten minutes, Kise reached his destination. He snapped his eyes open, quickly turning to examine the place through the window. He was finally at the hospital.

Grabbing a few bills from his wallet, he paid the driver then hurriedly climbed out of the vehicle. He took a deep breath first before stepping inside and running towards the closing elevator, forcing his way through the doors while muttering his apologies to the people inside.

Every passing second he spent inside that four-cornered platform was agonizingly slow. However, he had no choice but to wait since Ken's room was on the third floor. Then he groaned, thinking that it was probably faster if he had taken the stairs.

When the elevator doors finally opened, he glanced at Kasamatsu's message that was displayed on his phone's screen once more. "Room three hundred twenty-six," he mumbled before swiftly getting out and running down the aisle to find the said room.