Spin-off: Meet the Parents II

Kise Ryouta was tapping his shoes as he waited for his girlfriend to come out of the bathroom. She went inside just about a few minutes ago to change and she was unexpectedly taking too long. Another few minutes had passed before the door finally opened..

"So, how do I look?" Shinomiya Kenly asked as she stood in front of him, twirling her curly locks with her finger nervously.

Kise didn't speak for a moment and just stared at her with wide eyes. She looked perfect in the dress that he picked out for her. It was a simple off-shoulder, knee-length dress with no other complicated designs or frills. But it hugged her curves perfectly so Kise couldn't stop himself from staring. She was simply so beautiful and he felt like the luckiest guy on Earth.

"Heard that?" He asked in a serious voice all of a sudden.

She grew still and frowned in confusion, eyes beginning to look around for possible problem. "Heard what?"

He smirked and gave her a mischievous wink. "My heart just exploded. How can you be so beautiful, baby?"

"You corny idiot!" She slapped his arm a couple of times before groaning. "I'm serious, Ryouta. Stop the cheesiness for once and answer me properly."

He pouted and rubbed his aching arm. "It was a proper answer-ssu. I said you are so beautiful, Kenly-sama."

She erupted into a laughing fit when she heard his adorable tone, coupled by his pouting lips and cute little childish acts. "You're so cute, you know."

Kise raised his chin and smiled proudly. "Of course, I know."

She tiptoed and pecked his lips. But when she was about to pull away, Kise held her back in place, bringing her even more closer and crashing his lips to hers. He dominated, tasting everything of her and letting her feel the passion inside of him. But they both knew that if they continue, they wouldn't be able to stop themselves from taking everything to the next level.

Kise didn't want to do something inappropriate to her. He promised he'd love her and take care of her, and that meant not tainting her purity..

..while Kenly didn't want to rush things. A relationship doesn't need sex to last, all it needs is respect. Love, respect, and trust. And she believed they have that three things.

At the same time, they pulled away. A warm smile curled up Kise's lips as he held both sides of her face and leaned his forehead against hers, his thumb caressing her freckles. Kenly returned the smile and planted a small kiss on his perfect nose.

"I respect you, Sweetheart." He said softly.

She whispered her reply. "And I trust you, Ryouta.."

The blonde kissed her one last time before scooting lower to get the pair of flat shoes he picked out for her earlier. Kenly sat on the bed and Kise positioned himself in front of her. He lifted up one of her feet and slipped one shoe on it, then the same method with the other. She just stared at his every action with a blissful smile, he was so manly and she couldn't help but be amazed.

Kise Ryouta is so beautiful, in every meaning of the word. Inside and out.

He glanced at her, tilting his head to the side. "What are you staring at, Kenlycchi?"

"Nothing." She shook her head slowly. "Let's go?"

He stood up and offered her a hand. "Ready, baby?"

She took it, he pulled her up gently. "As ready as I'll ever be."

"By the way, what is that bag?"