Spin-off: Day 47 (His Side)

Author's Note: HALLELUJAH! I FOUND INTERNET SO IMM'A UPDATE. LOL I DESERVE MARSHMALLOWS AND CHOCOLATES. (; And I've read all your comments GAHAHA Sorry, guys. I'll reveal everything soon so please brace yourselves because every chapter from now on is a revelation and super shittyseriousstuff. B)

---

Spin-off: She's Mine Now (KiVSKasa)

Kise Ryouta stared at them, his heart sunk down to his chest the minute he saw Kasamatsu wrapped his arms around her. Jealousy was slowly eating up his senses, taking away his self-control.

How could someone keep their calm while watching their girlfriend getting hugged by her ex-boyfriend?

Nobody could.

But he was doing a very good job in keeping his calm and control.

Because of what?

Ah, yeah. This was different.

Because the guy hugging his sweetheart was the senpai he respected and looked up to so much..

His team captain Kasamatsu Yukio.

"What exactly is happening here?" Their coach asked, clueless and quite annoyed of the fuss.

"Who's that girl?" Kobori asked curiously.

"I don't know. Is that Kasamatsu's girlfriend?" Moriyama also couldn't help but wonder.

At that point, Kise gritted his teeth. But before he could take action, Kenly had already pushed Kasamatsu away.

"I-I'm sorry. I have to go." Then she hurriedly ran away from the scene, leaving everyone in a state of utter shock and disbelief.

Kasamatsu was quick to follow her. "Wait, Eah!"

Kise also ran after her, running past Kasamatsu and fast enough to grab her arm. He stopped her from running and spun her around, only to receive a strong slap from the girl on his right cheek.

Upon seeing what happened, Kasamatsu stopped and stared at them in confusion. Meters away, Kuroko also watched with creased brows.

"You liar!" She hollered, tears flowing down through her cheeks.

Kise remained composed despite the fact that he badly wanted to hug her and take her away. Take her somewhere far from there..

..somewhere far from Kasamatsu Yukio.

"I'm sorry.." He said remorsefully, reaching out to touch her. But she only slapped his hand away, he recoiled in surprise. "Kenlycchi.."

"Don't touch me! Don't talk to me! Don't-" She covered her mouth, interrupting herself. Then she threw Kasamatsu one last glance before turning to him again. "Just leave me alone for now."

Kise understood her, which is why when she started taking fast steps away from him, he didn't stop her again. He didn't do anything but just gaze at her petite figure with an aching heart.

"Kise-kun.." Came Kuroko's voice beside him.

"I'm sorry, Kurokocchi. But can you please follow her? I'll call you later."

The teal-haired male nodded and just looked at his blonde friend with kind eyes. "Okay. I'll take care of her."

And the minute Kuroko was gone, the air around the remaining two guys became so heavy and suffocating..

Kasamatsu immediately charged at Kise, raising his collar raspingly and glowering at him. "What was that? Why do you know her? For fuck's sake, tell me why you know her??"

Kise took his stand and roughly removed his senpai's hand away from his shirt. "She is my girlfriend."

The older male gasped, eyes narrowing in a daze. "W-What? S-She's your girlfriend?"

"Yes, that's right. Kenlycchi is mine now." He stated with force, word per word.

Kasamatsu scoffed, placing a hand on his forehead dramatically. "I get it now. She was the girl you kept on telling me about, the girl you met on the internet."

"Yes, she is."

"And when you knew our story, you blocked me in your account. To prevent me from seeing her." Kasamatsu's jaw tensed, blue eyes raging in anger. "Is that it?"

Kise returned his stare, confident and fiercer. "She's mine now. You can say whatever you want to say, but you can't change that, senpai."

Kise's tone when he uttered the word 'senpai' was marked with sarcasm and challenge. It made Kasamatsu clench his fists to suppress the intense anger surging deep within him.

There was a minute of silence, and they stared at each other for awhile. As if they were in a staring contest and the one who withdraws first, loses. But they knew what they were doing was useless, nonsense, and simply shit. It was Kasamatsu who spoke first, breaking the silence.

"Blocking me in your facebook account, huh? You're so clever yet desperate, Kise. Too bad fate isn't on your side."

What he said fueled the anger inside the blonde, it was Kise's turn to grab his collar this time. "You two are over! She loves me now and not you!"

"I don't know what she told you. But.." Kasamatsu stopped and forcefully pushed Kise's hand away first before continuing. "Eah and I are not yet over. We never were.."

Then Kasamatsu walked past him and into the gym, leaving Kise alone in a trance. He couldn't understand, what was his senpai trying to say?

"Goddamnit.."