Day 48

Author's Note: Because it's my birthday today, here's a gift :) Thank you so much for supporting me and this book, Team ShiKi. For better or for worse, let's keep holding on. ♥

---

9:02pm

Kise: You didn't come to school. Why?

Kise: I wanted to talk to you.

9:30pm

Ken: I'm sick.

Kise: Really?

Ken: Yes.

9:35pm

Kise: You're not lying?

Ken: I'm not!

Seen 9:37pm

Kise: Yes, you are. You didn't come to school because you knew we're going to be there for the practice game.

Kise: You can't face me, you can't face him! That's the truth!

Seen 9:38pm

9:46pm

Kise: See? You're a coward.

Seen 9:48pm

Kise: Why don't you explain? Enlighten me about everything.

Kise: Because honestly, I don't know what to think anymore.

9:50pm

Kise: Shinomiya Kenly!

9:52pm

Kise: I need an explanation!

Seen 9:53pm

Ken: You can't understand me, Ryouta.

Kise: I know I'm an idiot, but I have a brain. And right now all I need is your explanation.

Shinomiya Ken is typing..

Kise: I don't want to get mad at you. I don't want to hate you. So please..

Kise: Please explain and tell me everything about your past with Kasamatsu-senpai. I want to understand you and your reasons for not telling me the truth.

10:06pm

Ken: Kasamatsu Yukio and I didn't have a closure. I'm so sorry for not telling you that.

Seen 10:06pm

Kise: So your relationship never ended?

Kise: What does that make me?

Ken: Sometimes, not having a closure is a closure, Ryouta.

10:09pm

Kise: No, it's not! Because he's still hoping for a chance even until now! He's still inlove with you!

Ken: I don't care, okay? I don't give a fuck!

Seen 10:10pm

Kise: You're so cruel. After you left him, that's all you have to say?

Ken: Don't you judge me! You don't know anything!

Kise: Then tell me! Why did you left Kasamatsu-senpai and why did you lie to me! For the sake of my sanity, stop being so selfish for once!

10:12pm

Kise: You don't know how much that hurts! To know that everything we had is a lie!