Spin-off: Meet the Parents I

When the doorbell rang, Shinomiya Kenly immediately rushed downstairs to open the door, almost tripping on her own feet because of haste.

She opened the front door and instantly saw Kise outside their gate, looking so sexy in a light blue sweater and dark pants. He rolled the sleeves up to his elbows and his jeans rode up his long, muscular thighs perfectly.

He was simply hot, too hot.

Kise's charming eyes were looking at her lovingly and his lips was curling up into a sweet smile. "Hey, baby."

Kenly opened the gate and welcomed him with a tight embrace, which sent the male softly chuckling. "You idiot! What took you so long?"

"I'm sorry. I got caught up in traffic, Sweetheart." He hugged her too and kissed the top of her head. "I missed you so much."

Ken smiled and nuzzled her face against his scent and warmth. "I missed you too."

"Oy, you lovebirds." Came Shinomiya Karylle's voice, Ken's older sister, from the front door. She was leaning against the door frame with her arms crossed, a grin plastered on her lovely face. "You might want to continue that inside. The entire neighborhood can see you two, you know."

Kise and Kenly exchanged meaningful glances before laughing. Then she held his hand and together they walked towards her sister who was eyeing the male carefully. "Nee, this is Kise Ryouta."

"So, you are the Kise Ryouta. I'm Karylle, Kenny's sister."

Kise bowed politely in front of the older female and smiled gratefully. "I honestly don't know how to thank you, Karylle-san. Because of you, I got to meet your sister. Thank you very much."

Karylle threw her younger sister a smile, remembering how she added the model on her Facebook Account which was the reason why the two came to know each other. Then she turned to Kise again. "I honestly didn't think that you two would end up together."

"Me neither." Kise wrapped his arm around Ken's shoulder and pulled her closer, the latter blushed in embarrassment. "But your sister is too beautiful. And before I knew it, I've fallen for her and the feeling's already unstoppable."

"Jeez, Ryouta. Stop saying such embarrassing things." Ken whined with a flushed face, nudging his side using her elbow.

"But I'm just telling the truth-ssu."

An amused chuckle flew past Karylle's lips as she watched the two infront of her. "Actually, I like him, Kenny. I thought he would be more arrogant but I was wrong, he's a sweet boy."

Kise pulled a puppy look and turned to Ken. "See? Listen to your sister, Kenlycchi."

The ginger just groaned and faced her sister. "Yeah, Nee. He's the sweetest idiot that I ever know."

"Hidoi-ssu, Kenlycchi." Kise pouted, showing a very hurt expression.

Karylle softly smiled at the sight. Of all people, she knew what her sister had gone through with her past relationship. She saw the tears her sister shed and the heartaches which crushed her poor fragile heart. But seeing her now, blushing and smiling, she knew her younger sister was happy. She could see it in her eyes, she had finally moved on.

She had finally forgotten Kasamatsu Yukio..

***

Kise Ryouta sweatdropped when he saw the dresses scattered on the bed and the pairs of shoes all over the floor.

It was a mess.

"She can't decide what to wear so I tried helping her, but whatever I chose was still a huge NO for her." Karylle let out a heavy sigh before patting Kise's shoulder, getting his attention. "Can you believe how hopeless your girlfriend is?"