Day 47

6:49pm

Kise: Baby? :(

7:32pm

Kise: I'm sorry.

Seen 8:01pm

8:05pm

Kise: Kenlycchi..

Kise: Please, I'm sorry.

8:56pm

Kise: I'm sorry that I lied to you.

Kise: I didn't mean to hurt you.

Kise: Please. :'((

Seen 9:23pm

Kise: I didn't mean to lie, Kenlycchi. I wanted to tell you that I know him.

Kise: But when I checked his account and saw his relationship status, I got confused. Last time I viewed his page, it was more or less three months ago so I didn't notice your name on it.

9:26pm

Kise: I respect Kasamatsu-senpai, he's my friend too and he's helped me a lot of times. So knowing that he was the same guy who hurt and left you for another girl was really shocking.

9:28pm

Kise: I started to observe his every action eversince I knew. I started to ask things about his personal life.

Kise: He doesn't have a fiancee.

Seen 9:30pm

Kise: And I knew he's still inlove with you. It's very clear.

Seen 9:32pm

Kise: So I thought maybe I made the right decision about lying. Because I can't afford losing you, Kenlycchi.

Kise: It hurts seeing you inside another man's arms.

Kise: Like what happened earlier.

9:45pm

Kise: I love you so much.

Kise: I only did it because I was so stupid to think that senpai still has a place in your heart.

Kise: I'm sorry, baby. Please :(

Seen 9:49pm

Kise: Please talk to me.

Kise: Sweetheart :(

10:02pm

Ken: My past with him isn't that simple, Ryouta.

10:05pm

Kise: I know, Kenlycchi. I know.

Kise: But no matter what he say or do, he can't change the fact that you are mine now.

Seen 10:07pm

Kise: He lost his chance of keeping you forever when he left you. That's all there is to it.

Kise: And I swear to God I'll remind him of that every second of his life.

10:10pm

Ken: That's not it, Ryouta.

Kise: Then what? Tell me something I still don't know.

Seen 10:13pm

Kise: I deserve to know everything, Kenlycchi.

Kise: Please tell me.

10:25pm

Ken: Kasamatsu Yukio never left me.

Kise Ryouta is typing..

Ken: I did.

Seen 10:26pm