Raccoon Again

• Dedicated to All the struggling raccoons, time's are hard but things might get better. Might.

I lay there. 

Feeling as full as a glass with water to the brim. I starve myself, then fill my self until I'll puke the overload. 

I can't believe I spent it all. 

No, I have some doggy cases with food in them. But just a little. Eventually, they kicked me out. 

So I just lay here.

><><

The night sky swept on the city. 

I was sleeping for a long time. I've never taken a nap in my life. I vowed to myself when I was 12, if I'm going to take a nap it has to be between 10pm to 8am. No waking up. 

But since I was wide awake, I had a lot of time to kill. 

A quote that Panic AT! the Disco said in I write Sins Not Tragedies:

I can't help but here an exchanging of words.

I walk and realize how many things are happening tonight. So many people. So many thoughts, dreams... I feel sorry for myself when I realize they have somewhere to go tonight. 

><><

I actually realize that I'm really far from the City. 

Ooh! I may be in Connecticut. 

A car zooms past me and I notice someone familiar in the drivers seat.

It was Dad. 

So I followed the car. I'm gonna kill him. That's what I'll do. Kill him!

He was driving exceptionally fast. So I ran. 

And ran and ran. 

Until he pulled up into a driveway. His house was quaint, cute, kind of. There were barn doors, dead plants and two or three windows her blocked off. 

I caught my breath behind a bush right under a window. 

I heard dad scream from inside: "Honey, I'm home." And he laughed softly. 

Honey!? 

I popped my head up and saw a little boy walking towards the window.

"It's hot in here, I'm opening them up!" He said and reached for the windows. 

I ducked quickly. 

But I'm pretty sure he saw the bushes move.

"Dad! There's some raccoons out there!" 

"I'll go check." Dad said.

Oh shit.