Slut Again Part 2

The air smelled of beer and bad breath. I think I had an idea of what my dad was putting me through. Maybe a bartender, or worse, a stripper. 

Nah.

"Get up on the stage, Olivia." He demanded. 

"Why!?" I shouted. The thing I am most afraid of is big crowds and this--- was a big crowd. Once I got up, the men hollered and shouted crude comments.

Dad came up on the stage too and shouted:

"This girl plays a mean game, if you know what I mean, and is going to gleefully play with you for the highest bid." He looked worried somehow, but satisfied when 30 pairs of hands went up. 

What the hell was he doing!

I'm not doing this, but my dad noticed my tense of urgency and held me back with a grab at my shoulder.

"I bet 10 buckeroos!" A drunk man screamed. Then I heard thirties, forties and all of a sudden...

"I'll bet ten thousand dollars, for the sexy miss." A young man, maybe 27 shouted softly from the back of the bar.

Dad was shocked.

"Uh- Absolutely!" He accepted. "Rooms in the back, you get 30 minutes with her." 

"I want longer." The man demanded. 

"45 minutes at most." Dad bargained. 

"Fine." The man agreed. "Come on!" 

He took me by the hand to the back to the room and I glanced back at my dad. His face was satisfied. But I could see in his eyes, he was worried something horrible would happen. Although, as much money as this man was putting up, I would bet dad too. 

The things some do for money.

Once the man opened the bedroom door and led me in he took off his hat. 

Blond, blue eyes, muscles like crazy, tattoo creeping up his neck and hairy arms. He looks like a Micheal.

Damn.

I felt a light push on my shoulders that made me collapse on my back onto the bed. 

"A few questions before we start this." I pleaded just as his started to take off his shirt. "How old are you?"

"Eighteen." He said firmly. 

"I'm 16." I responded.

"Perfect." He said delighted. "This won't feel as icky if I was doing someone young."

"Another question?" I hoped. He licked his lips softly.

"No." 

He slowly paced towards me and laid his bare chest on mine.