Morning Again

I woke up with a stream of light coming through the dusty curtains.

My clothes were on and I was laying on a neatlry spreaded bed. It looed as if I have completely unscaved. Untouched. 

I sat up.

I know what happened last night and it left my stomach in a knot. I scanned the room. The lamanite floor was clean and everything in the room felt safe. Though I knew beyond that door was more stupid men willing to take it with me.

Something caught my eye.

A yellow piece of paper folded on the bedside table on the other side of me. On the front it said in cursive letters Olivia. 

I picked it up and opened it.

Inside was a letter.

I'm not going to regard anything to last night, 

Because I know that you were forced.

I left the amount of money that I bidded. 

And a little more for you, 

Because I know you are better than the person I bidded for.

-Kirk

Underneath was an envolope with 10, 20, 30... What the hell? There's only 50 dollars in here.

What if?....That bastard. Kirk wasn't the one who took the money! Dad probably did. Or should I even call him dad.

I need to get out of here. 

I got up quickly and ran towards the door but it opened just as I grasped the doorknob. 

I was greeted by a full bearded fat man.

"Heh, it's best you get out." He said. "A full fight is going on in there and I'm pretty sure you don't wanna be part of it." 

He shoved me softly.

"There's a back door over to your right. Once you're out you'll be on 31st street."

I didn't look back, because I knew it wasn't anything serious. Fights go on all the time. Out of the door was a foggy day. 

I wiped my hands on my pants and felt a cell phone softly in my pants. 

A cell phone? When did I get a cell phone? I felt the neon blue cover of the Blackberry Flip. I flipped it open and saw a text message from Dad. It read:

 I'm sorry.