Bars Again

"Why are you putting me in jail, mom!?" I said regretfully. It slipped from my mouth.

"You're not really going to jail, Liv." She said reassuringly in my ear. She kept hold of my hands and unlocked the cross black bars.

"Okay, stay in here for now." She demanded. She pushed me softly and I ran back to the bars, but she already closed them. 

"Could you at least tell me why I'm in here?" I ask desperately.

"I said you'd stay in here for now." She said giving me a stern face. But I squeeze the bar, asking for more. "For now." 

She tucked the keys in her belt and quickly walked away. The stream of light was diminished from the closed door. 

"I hope I'm alone." I said quietly to myself. Suddenly, I felt a lingering sensation across the room. 

"Sooooo, what are you in for?" I hear from another cell. The voice made me jump a little. 

"How clishé, stranger." I say calmly. Probably some murderer, or J-Walker. I love how chill I'm taking this. 

"Well, it was such a normal day, well for me, well me as in---" He stuttered annoyingly. 

"Spit it out!" I screamed impatiently. 

"I killed my girlfriend. Well she wasn't really my girlfriend. Maybe my apprentice, or acquaintance." He gittered. 

This was very annoying. 

"Cool." I sighed. "I'm here for...actually I don't even know." 

There was a tiny silence. I stared off into the dark. It was so dark down here I could barely see any of the cells.

"You seem confused, do you at least know who you are?" He asked.

"Hell yeah, I'm not stupid." I said. 

"Would you like to share?" He hinted. 

"My name is Olivia." I said. "I'm 17 years old." 

"Olivia?" He asked.

"Yes?" 

"Would you happen to know someone named Kiki, or Cooper?" He asked in a gruff growl.

"If you mean the guy who half broke my heart and the girl who pertrayed me." I said. There was a pause of realization."Yeah I do. Why?" 

"Because Cooper is right here." He said quietly in shame.

"Cooper! You bastard!" I freaked, but put the pieces together. "You killed Kiki." 

"Sadly yes." He said. "She ruined me, you, us!" 

"There was never an us." I said sternly.

Silence. 

"Well, I'll be gone in a few minutes." He informed. "Taken away by that fox, Mrs. Daniels." 

"That's my mom, you pig!" I barked at him. 

"Oh." He whispered. 

The door opened and a large man came through. He unlocked Cooper's cell and took him away. As he was whisked away, I saw Coopers face again. 

He winked and I gaped. Once a pig, always a pig. 

I collapsed on the bed and fell asleep.