Drink Again

And that's how it was for a long time. We'd sing, play guitar and beg people for money everyday. 

Every week, I'd eat 7 breakfasts, 7 lunches and 7 dinners. It's only the odd day that I wouldn't eat breakfast, or dinner.

But with Kiki and my friends, we eat 4 snacks and 2 dinners. Sometimes less.

Sometimes I feel so hungry, I get cramps that wake me up at night. Kiki thinks I've lost my mind screaming randomly and tells me that I'll get used to it. Just as she has.

I don't think I will.

Today's supposed to be an unusual day. 

Kiki said that once a month all the teenagers go out and have fun. 

Everyday, I look dirtier and dirtier. How am I supposed to look good for an outing?

You don't. 

"So, where 're we going this time?" One of the boys said. I believe his name was Cooper. "Last time was a blast, Kiki!"

Kiki beamed.

"We're going to Bloody Gales." She said coolly. 

"Bloody Gales?" I say confusedly. 

"It's a cheap bar in downtown New York." Ethan said like he knew it all.

I scoffed and kidnapped Kiki to talk in the corner.

"What about my TV appearance a few weeks ago?" I ask nervously.

"They probably assumed if your dad died in the fire, you must have too." She said informatively. I thought. "And if anything happens, nobody can catch us running. We've practiced."

"True...What do you mean by---" I try to ask but was interrupted by a girl named Theresa. Who looked 21 but was 17. Being skinny changes your age. Almost all of them

So much for striving for 8 percent body fat. 

"Let's go!" Kiki announced and headed to the street.

"Oh boy!" Cooper chirped, but joking.

"Oh gosh." I muttered under my breath.

Over the next 20 minutes, we walked to Bloody Gales, laughed, had fun. It was the first time that I've laughed or anything in a long time.

Once we got to Bloody Gales. We took a seat at the smoking area. 

"So here's how it's gonna go." Kiki started. "We only have 24 dollars and 57 cents. We'll get 5 shots. Since there's only 5 people." 

They all nodded. 

"Act mature." Kiki reminded them. "We're celebrating the arrival of a new good friend, Olive." 

I respond to Olive. It stuck. 

The waitress came over and we all straightened up.

"How's it shaking!?" She chimed while bouncing her red hair. "I'm Hailey and I'll be your waitress for tonight." She giggled. 

Might aswell just go to Hooters. 

"We're good, celebrating a little get together for our new friend, Olive." Kiki endorsed glancing over at me.

"So what can I do for you?" 

"I'll get 5 shots of your most affective drink here." Kiki said. 

Omigosh. She's delirious. 

"No problem." Hailey exclaimed. "Be back in a few." 

We all let out a gasp of air. Kiki stayed collected. 

"So, you guys ready?" Theresa blurted.

I could see she was nervous. 

I whipped my head to see Kiki just staring off. 

"Sure as hell." Ethan bayed. "Can we just get this over with? 

"Aw, is someone nervous?" Cooper teased. 

Ethan was about to throw a punch but the waitress had returned. 

"Here you go!" Hailey ranted. "You have you're ----Blah blah blah." 

Nobody really cared. We just stared at eachother for a second. To wait until she was gone.

"Alright bye." She scoffed. 

We all picked up one.

"1...2...Stop!" Kiki shrieked softly. 

"What!?" Ethan refuted. 

"I think, that Olive should take all the shots." Kiki laughed.

They all looked confused.

"It's her first time out with us and you know, let's have some fun." Kiki said. "Come on guys, the rest of us could drink any day." 

They agreed.

The next few minutes were a blur.

I drunk them all. I'm not good at reflecting peer pressure.

My words were slurring and I could barely see. 

"Kiki, let's take her back." Ethan said. "She's pretty 'out there'."

"Alright, alright." Kiki agreed.

*********************************************************

Thanks for even opening that made my day :P please check out other stories. :P