Chapter 44

"The Plans"

Wiltshire stood up "I'll let him in... perhaps we should gather in the privacy of the living room for this reunion?"

Maxwell nodded "Yes, let's..."

As they headed towards the house, Caliope looked around and noticed neither Vanessa nor Pronab were to be seen. She remembered the last time she saw them was in the living room, and the tension between both was ready to ignite. As she was thinking about them, her vision blurred and she stopped walking; Amra immediately stopped too and turned to see her. A few steps further the rest did the same.

"What is wrong love?" Amra's words echoed his worries.

She was staring down to the grass, eyes wide open, yet she was watching a scene that did not belong there. She looked up and found herself in the living room, and watched Pronab devouring Vanessa in intimate kisses and touches. She shivered and extended her hand. "Amra!"

"I am here love..." He grabbed her hand and stood still, he got immersed inside the living room as well, watching the same scene. He shook his head, uncomfortable of what they were seen, and tried to focus on what was happening.

Elaine gave a step towards them "What is wrong?"

"Let's stay here for now..." He managed to hold Caliope with his arms and closed his eyes. He focused on her only. She looked away from the scene and heard him speak into her mind. 'My love... thinking about them?'

'I was just wondering where they were... how can this be happening?'

'Your will love... remember I told you... your will...'

'This is too much for me, I don't want this powers... I am intruding their privacy without even their knowledge... I feel disgusted!'

'Relax... we are going to learn to control it... now let me help you... let me in...'

Maxwell spoke to Elaine "Something is telling me she is having another experience with her powers... I will go bring them here."

"Yes please, I beg you. Caly darling, can you hear me? Are you ok?"

Caliope closed her eyes and tried to focus, tried to understand what Amra was telling her. Her will was moving her powers; so that had to mean whatever she wanted it to happen, it would. And she wanted this to stop; she wanted all this confusion and isolation to finally stop. She opened her eyes again, still in the living room, and looked around. She could even hear Wiltshire walking towards the door. She gasped and screamed.

'No! Stop!'

But instead of her vision stopping, she saw Pronab turning around and searching for her. He was so serious and surprised, he had to have heard her. Vanessa was confused and he made a gesture at her to wait, he grabbed her shirt and passed it to her, who still confused, managed to put it back on. Seconds later, Wiltshire was opening the door and walking in with a tall man dressed in an old suit. Just then, Wiltshire greeted both of them and Maxwell arrived behind; he urged them all to follow him. As they started to head towards the outside, Caliope saw her vision blur and faint, becoming her real surrounding again. She looked directly into Elaine's eyes, and she smiled relieved.

"Darling! Are you back? Are you ok?"

Caliope nodded slowly and Amra started to let her go from his tight grip. He looked down at her caressing her face and trying to calm her down, as she was still breathing heavy and fast. Not long after, Maxwell was arriving, followed by Wiltshire, the suited man and Pronab with Vanessa.

"Here they are... Caliope, are you ok?" Maxwell looked at her with concern.

"I am... getting there... Gusion... that is who you are, right?"