REMINDER

hiiii everyone! thank you all so much for supporting my story and asking me to do a sequel! I never thought that I'd get over 200k reads now. and I owe it all to you guys! maybe some of you were disappointed that Gab and Niall didn't end up together because it was originally a Niall fan fiction. hahaha I know I don't write that well and I have a lot of typos because I don't like to proof read. hahaha

OH AND THIS IS THE SEQUEL FOR BABYSITTING LITTLE HORAN (formerly known as I'll babysit for Niall Horan's sister)

anyway, even though I'd be busier this year because of theater class. haaaaaaaaaay. , I''ll do my best to update every now and then.

 I really hope that you would support me in this book like you did in my first one.

before you read on, just want to warn you guys bout these things:

1. READ MY AUTHORS' NOTES'. they are very important. people comment and ask rudely because they don't read my notes. Sometimes i'm too lazy to edit that's why corrections are written in the notes.

2. DO NOT PLAGIARIZE. I know they are already books about babysitting, etc. But this story is mine, mine, and mine, and NO! jimmy protests if anyone tries to copy my work. it's not "publishing worthy" but it's still mineee. You wouldn't want to get sued right? 

3. MIND WHAT YOU SAY. Although I would say, "negative or positive comments will be appreciated! ", words still hurt. if you don't like it, then just PM me or something rather than talking shit in your comment. So please be careful .... even a little.... i cry... alot.... i mean.. easily. T-T)

4. I'M NOT A GODDAMN PRESSURE COOKER. That sound rude, I know. Im sorrry! but I can't help it. I really appreciate the comments, the "I want an update", because you love the story but it doesn't mean I will update whenever you wanted me to. THIS IS NOT my first priority. I love writing, but I just don't have enough time. I hope you could see how busy I am with thing. *deep breath*

5. ALWAYS SMILE.

6. EVERYTHING IS FICTIONAL. i don't own the boys, (DUH), nor anyone in the story. if I would like say, this brand is boring, it doesn't mean it's boring. it's just for the sake of the story.

Copyright © 2013 by JordanneAbigail. All Rights Reserved.

thank you once again!!!!

love you cupcakes!