Chapter 18: Special Chapter

((Another one :3))

Unknown POV:

The sun set behind the moorland hills, casting long shadows throughout the sandy clearing. The sky was painted in many colours; deep oranges, blues and purples.

A brown tabby tom sat atop his ledge where he could see all of his clan below him. He watched as his warriors trotted into camp, proudly carrying squirrels and mice in their jaws. The leader smiled. With our old territory reclaimed, my clan is thriving.

He spotted his deputy climbing up towards him. "Yes? What is it?" The leader asked softly.

The grey tom meowed. "You seem tired. Would you like me to stay here while you rest?"

The brown tabby shrugged. "Very well." He stood up and shook out his fur before climbing down and into his den. He gratefully flopped onto his nest and fell into a deep sleep.

_________________

The brown tabby awoke in a dream. He frowned when he realised he was in the Dark Forest. "Again? I thought they let me go." He shrugged and began padding through the forest, his eyes wary.

Suddenly, there was a growl behind him and he spun around to see a red furred she cat standing before him. The leader narrowed his eyes at her suspiciously. "NoName? What brings you here?"

"I'm here for you..." The she cat grinned, her white teeth shining brightly. "I want you and your clan to travel to Lightclan's new territory and help me kill them."

"Why? Can't you do it yourself?" The tom asked with narrowed eyes.

"Lightclan is proving to be... a tough clan to conquer." NoName admitted softly, although her eyes glowed angrily. She was clearly annoyed at admitting weakness.

The brown tom rolled his eyes. "Especially with Stormstar around. I take it he's still leader?"

"He is, but I've already captured him. He wasn't a problem and neither was his medicine cat. There are three cats in that clan, however, who pose a serious threat to my plan." NoName growled.

"Who are they?"

"Silvershy, Flamefur and Metalclaw."

"Metalclaw?" The brown tom's eyes widened.

"He betrayed me and joined Lightclan." NoName hissed. "To be with his little mate."

"I always knew there was something going on with those two." The tom hissed.

((WAIT! Before you read on... Guess who's POV it is!))

NoName shook her head. "Whatever. I just need some cats in the living world to distract Lightclan and kill off a few cats.. Do you accept, Rabbitstar?"

_______________________________

It's the return of Rabbitbutt!

*dramatic music*