Chapter 28: Can't Believe I've Lost You

*Victoria's POV*

It had now been a couple of days since May and Ashton broke up, May getting slowly better, coping. She had also started work at Urban Outfitters, her favourite shop, so she was loving it.

"All this free stuff" May giggled, getting ready for work again

"Can I choose?" I ask, rooting through her now vast expanse of clothes

"Go for it" She smiles, sitting down on her bed

I chose a white crop top and some black leather looking leggings with a leather jacket and a beanie to match.

"There you go" I say, giving the clothes to her

"I can't wear the crop top!" She exclaims, looking at me shocked

"why not?" I ask

"Because i'm chubby" She says, giggling

"Wear it or I'll burn your things" I say, looking at her sternly

"Fine, but if anyone makes fun i'm blaming you" She says, pointing her finger at me

She quickly gets changed, I really like the clothes I chose for her. She then put on lots of jewellery, done her hair and make-up and was ready. She spritzed herself with her many lotions and potions, chucking them in her bag once she was done. Finally she put her ID to show she worked there around her neck and was ready. 

"Okay, well, I'll see you this evening, then I have the rest of the week off" May says, she obviously felt a little bad leaving me, but I honestly didn't mind, as Michael and the others came round, so I had plenty to do.

"I'll see you then" I smile, pushing her out of the door so she wasn't late.

"bye!" She shouts, getting her phone out clumsily and waving.

I quickly got showered and dressed before I then heard a knock at the door. I jogged down and opened it, thinking it was Michael. It wasn't though, Ashton was standing there.

"Hey, is May in?" He asked

"No, she's at work" I say bluntly back

"Oh okay, where does she work?" He asks

"Urban outfitters" I reply, then shutting the door, as much as I like Ashton, I couldn't forgive him for what he'd done to May

*Ashton's POV*

I jump back in my car after a short trip to May's house. I drove towards the city centre. Parking the car in the nearest parking space I could find, I then hopped out of the car. What was I going to say to May? She kissed me? It was the truth, but that's what they all say. i loved her, so much. I had an idea, but it could be risky. I quickly got out my phone.

"hello?" calum said from down the line

"Hey, do you reckon you could bring a guitar down to Westfields?" I ask

"Yeah sure mate, be there in a bit" He says, I was surprised he didn't ask what was happening.

I paced up and down outside the shopping centre, the longest wait i'd ever experienced.

I played the song, the song through my earphones, humming along. I'd known this song forever, the lyrics rushed through my brain, the guitar chords ringing through my ears. I was no guitar player really, but I knew this song. 

Finally I saw Calum jogging up to me holding his guitar in his hand

"You alright bro?" He asks

"Yeah, just a bit nervous" I say as Calum passes me the guitar