Chapter 22: But It's Your 16th!

*Victoria's POV*

I woke up in the arms of someone, who the hell? It then clicked that I was round Mays and in Australia. I flicked open my eyes, searching the room for any sign of who I was lying with. I then looked up to reveal Michael, fast asleep. He looked so cute, his hair slightly messier than its usual self, his lips slightly parted. The kiss we shared last night was more than just a dare, I'm sure of it. Why would he kiss me for that long if he only had to peck me? I wish was more confident, then maybe i'd be able to ask him about it, but unfortunately i'm not.

"Toria" I heard someone loudly whisper to me. I craned my neck round, and May too was wrapped in someone's arms, those of her boyfriends.

"Morning" I say, grinning.

"Toria, you know you can't whisper for shit, let's get out of here so we can talk" May winks, It's true, I was a loud whisperer, something that I didn't need at this precise moment. I shuffled Michaels arm from my waist, and got up as quietly as I could, proving successful as he didn't even stir. May did the same, although much quicker, she obviously had had to do this before.

May gestured for me to follow her in the kitchen, unfortunately her house was very open plan, so no walls were seperating the kitchen and our make shift sleeping area.

"He likes you!" May squeals excitedly

"I don't know about that" I trail off, although I had a sneaky suspicion that he may.

"I'm sure of it" May winks, switching on the kettle. "You want some juice?" She asks, knowing I hate tea or coffee.

"Yeah please" i smile, as May grabs a cup and pours the oj into the cup and hands it to me.

"Morning girls" a voice comes from behind us, with a smiley Ashton entering the kitchen.

"Morning!" May says happily

"Hey" i smile, as Ashton wraps his arms around May's waist, his head resting on her shoulder.

May continuing to make her coffee as Ashton rocks them both back and forth.

"You want one?" She asks him, turning to him.

"Yes please beautiful" he replies, kissing her cheek.

They were seriously so cute. I'd never seen May with a boy before, seeing as she'd never had a boyfriend. I guess she was just unlucky until now, or all the boys in England are idiots, which makes sense too.

"Toria?!" Fingers snap infront of my face, causing my daydream to end.

"Um sorry, yeah?" I say, flustered

"Do you want some toast?" May laughs

"Yeah, that would be great" i blush, feeling like a idiot.

"And by the way May, i know you hate your birthday, but we're going shopping today okay" i say, May hated her birthday, i don't know how she did however, i loved mine.

"Wait, when's your birthday?" Ashton pipes up.

"Friday" May says, sipping her coffee now and again.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Ashton questions

"I hate my birthday, so i thought i wouldn't celebrate it" May laughs

"But its your 16th!" Me and Ashton both blurt out at the same time.

"Yeah, and?" May giggles

"Say no more, i'm going to surprise you" Ashton grins

"Oh god, don't do something where I have to get noticed okay!" May says, playfully pointing a stern finger at Ashton. Ashton bites it, then pecks her on the lips.