Chapter 11: Sleeping Beauty

*Ashton's POV*

Everything has gone perfectly so far, the notes, the dinner and now the concert. May looked so stunning tonight, the black dress i had bought her fitting her so well. It was a t-shirt kind of top with a scoop neck, showing a bit of cleavage, cant complain about that! It then came down to around mid-thigh, showing off her curves.

The boys were then playing summer love, i had my arms wrapped around May's waist, slowly rocking her from side to side, wispering the lyrics in her ear. Her now familiar scent washed over me, vanilla and flowers, with the now added smell of the new perfume. I kissed her neck softly as we rocked back and forth to the soft music.

After a few more songs, the concert was then finished.

'Thankyou so much' May said as she turned around to face me. Slowly everyone was filing out of the theatre, so not many people were left.

'I'm glad you enjoyed it' i say back, she looked so genuinely happy, i loved seeing her like this.

'Shall we get you home then?' I said, May nodded and took my hand as we made our way out of the arena.

The car journey home was quite quiet, i could tell May was tired as she wasn't her usual bubbly self. I pulled up onto May's drive, running round to the passenger side.

I opened her doors and took her hand.

'Here, i'll carry you' i said, she looked at me, surprised?

'You wont be able to lift me!' She replied, almost astonished at the fact i had even asked. Before she could argue, i pulled her onto my back. Her arms gently wrapped around my neck as we made our way to her front door. I took the keys from May's hand, unlocking the door and pushing it open. We then made our way into the house, i kicked the door closed, taking my shoes off just after. With May still firmly in my grip, i made my way upstairs and into May's room, setting her down on the bed.

'Thankyou' she wispered, she was so tired.

'Its okay baby' i replied, i loved calling her baby.

'She smiled as she layed down in the middle of her double bed. I grabbed her ipod and put her playlist called 'chill' on. The music was quietly humming in the background as i sat down next to May on her bed.

I carefully took off her heels, chucking them down on the floor, i then went into May's draw and pulled out a big t-shirt of hers. I chucked it over to her.

'Change into this sleepy head' i said quietly and made my way out of her room so she could change. I waited just outside the door.

I then heard the door open next to me, May smiling up at me.

'I'm done' she said, he minty breath blowing over me. Her breath was always minty! We both made our way into her room, she got under the covers in her bed. I layed down next to her. I grabbed a wipe from her bed side table. Before May could say anything i was delicately wiping off her make-up, leaving a bare faced May laying beside me.

'You're so beautiful' i said softly, and she was, so beautiful. Her deep brown eyes, her big smile and she was so naturally beautiful without make-up.

I felt soft lips on mine, closing my eyes, i kissed May back. Shivers going down my spine, she had this effect on me i'd never felt before. The kiss depened as i turned over, May straddling my waist, my hand lingering on the back of her thighs.

After a very passionate kiss, May slumped down next to me.

'I'm going to go to sleep' she said, i nodded, putting my arm around her so her head was resting on my chest. We stayed like that for ages, before i then carefully got up, turning the music off and leaving a sleeping beauty to sleep, i left May's house.

It was a quick drive to my house. It must have been around 1:00am, i pulled up on the drive, entering my house, before then going to bed myself.