Chapter 3: Pizza Time

*Ashton's POV*

'hello?' I picked up the phone, knowing who it was from the caller ID. 

'Band practice at 5.00, meet round mine' I heard my bandmate Luke say back to me, this was usually our daily routine.

'Okay i'll bring pizza' another one of our daily routines, eating pizza. Once the call had finished, i grabbed my drum sticks and made my way over to the pizza place, thinking i may as well walk. I heard the familiar bell ring as i opened the door to the small pizza place. 

'Ashton! how are you today?' Said a happy Arberto said from behind the counter. By now, I was on a first name basis with the owner of the shop, i think this is a sign that i shouldn't come in here so often. 

I placed my order, deciding on 4 large pizzas with chicken wings on the side. I then sat down in the waiting area. 

*Ding Ding* 

I looked over to the door, a girl walking through, she was b-e-a-utiful. I felt my cheeks flush, seriously Ashton, blushing? Then looked down into my lap, not wanting to make awkward eye contact with a red face. 

'Hey um, can i have two large pizzas and two bottles of coke please?' She asked Alberto, a strong English accent present in her voice, she certainely wasn't from around here. 

She then made her way into the seating area and sat down, next to me, get in there Ash! I decided I had to introduce myself, i cant turn someone like her down!

'hey i'm ashton' i turn around and smile, she smiled back.

'I'm May' She said, seeming nervous. 

'You're not from around here are you?' I ask, knowing the answer

'no i've just moved here from London, i've been sleeping all day so i decided to get pizza' She giggled

'ahh london hey? seems a really nice place! how's the jetlag?'

'yeah its alright! its not too bad, now i've slept properly, just need to get into the normal sleeping pattern now!' 

'yeah thats always the problem! so what school are you going to?' i asked, hoping she's coming to mine.

'Richmond school?' keep calm ash, she's coming to your school.

'thats where i go! so um...' i was cut off by Alberto shouting

'Order number 356 come to the counter please!' 

'oh um, thats me, i may see you around school then i guess!' she smiled, i hugged her quickly and let her go.

i quickly grabbed my order and ran round to Luke's. Is it wrong i'm excited for school?

'Hey its Ash!' I shouted up, walking through the Hemming's family door. I made my way up the stairs to find the boys in Luke's room, strumming on guitars. 

'yes! pizza!' Calums shouted and delved into the bag.