Chapter 23: You Two Are Mental

*May's POV*

I was snuggled in Ashton's arms, still watching mean girls. The credits rolled. I turned to face the guys.

"So guys, what do you think?" I ask excitedly

"Life changing" Cal says sarcastically

"Bit of a chick flick" Michael chuckled

"you're going in the burn book" I joke 

"who's going in the burn book?" A voice comes from the other side of the room. Heads turn and Victoria is standing awkwardly by the stairs. I dramatically get up and reply.

"All of you"In a creepy voice

"What did they do?" Victoria asks, acting shocked.

"they slated mean girls" I say, faking the sadness

"Oh my god" Victoria says, hand on her chest, as if she was hurt. 'how dare you' 

"May sit down and shut up" Ashton says cheekily from behind me.

"i'm in a weird mood" I laugh, flopping down next to him.

"I like weird people" He grins.

"convenient" I simply replied.

"You haven't seen the weirdest part of her yet" Toria laughed, she was right I was quite 'normal' with Ashton. "Oh the stories" She chuckles

"Care to share?" Luke asks, the group intrigued.

"Well" Victoria sits down with the group. "The first time we ever met, in primary school. We had this like garden with a roundabout just for the reception class. Our teacher had got out some bikes and a trailer. I hopped in the trailer, after meeting May, and she decided it would be fun if she pulled me in it. We went round the round-about, May picked up soom speed, and well I fell out of the cart, like flew out of the cart. Then May got told off, on her first day, I probably cried." She was now in tears of laughter, the boys were chuckling, although not finding it half as funny as we were. 

"You always cry when I cause you injuries" I laugh, wiping away the tears.

"Yeah, like when you sprained my wrist" Victoria reminissed.

"How did you sprain her wrist?" Ashton pipes up

"Okay, so Victoria was in a bad mood and being the lovely friend I was, I decided to cheer her up. So we had just finished our lunch and we were walking out to the playground and I decided I would trip myself up, by using her foot. It didn't work, Victoria fell like a sack of potatoes, and in the process, her shoe fell off. I couldn't stop laughing, but Victoria was crying. The dinner lady came and checked her out, and said she was fine, she lied. I went round hers that night, she refused to go to brownies with me" The boys look confused.

"What's brownies?" Luke asks

"um, this club we went to, like girl's brigade" Victoria says.

"oh, okay, carry on" Mike says

"yeah so Victoria didn't want to go because her wrist hurt. Then she spent all night in A&E, found out her wrist was sprained and yeah" I trailed off, still laughing.

"May, tell them about the man with the wheely bin" Toria says between fits of laughter.

"Oh my god" I say, now kind of laugh - wheezing.

"So, we were walking to school and it was like icey and snowy. We came out of Victoria's house and started walking, being careful because it was icey and we're both really clumsy. Near the end of the road, we see a man pulling his wheely bin out, you know, just taking his rubbish out. Then all of a sudden. he slipped like really badly, he tried to grab on to this post, but her missed it and fell flat on his arse. He then awkwardly got up and saw us both laughing at him and kind of just walked back into his house. It was kind of you had to be there." I say, laughing at the thought of the man.