Chapter 14: Kiss Me

*Luke's POV*

I rushed up to where Ashton and May previously were, and to my dismay, Courtney was there.

'What happened?' i asked her, trying to be civil

'The brittish girl couldn't handle the truth' She says snottily

'What truth?' Cal asked from behind me.

'That she's a fat slut' Her friends Charmaine and Khloe sniggering.

'Why can't you just accept the fact that Ashton's happy and he's over you?' Michael says from the other side of me.

'I wont stop until he's mine again, thats not even the start of it' Courtney cackled, then  turned and walked away.

'We can't let this happen' I say to the boys, I've never seen Ashton so happy before, and they'd only been together a day.

'we should let Ashton know' Cal says.

'Let's just leave it a while' Mike says. 'They're happy, look' He adds, pointing over to the two of them, May's head was on Ashton's shoulder, his arms around her, rocking her side to side.

'I'll let Ash know we'll leave them to it' I say, bringing out my phone and texting him.

'Lets go get food!' Mike piped up, we then headed towards the food area.

*Ashton's POV*

I hated Courtney so much, not only did she mae my girlfriend cry, she's horrible to everyone. She never got over me breaking up with her and she needs to get a life. 

'You okay now?' I say, May and I were now walking back towards my car. i decided we should go back to my place.

'Yeah I'm fine' She smiled weakly

***

We were sat in my room listening to busted play softly in the background.

'You know, you really are so, so beautiful May' I say to her, she was sitting between my legs, facing me, her legs wrapped around mine.

'You know, you really are the best liar ever Ashton' She says back, she really doesn't believe it does she?

'Your eyes are gorgeous, like chocolate' May giggled, I was looking into her eyes. 'Your nose is so cute, your cheeks are always rosey, your freckles are so pretty, your smile is stunning, like, you make me smile whenever you smile' May smiled big, causing me to smile. She giggled and snuggled into the crook of my neck.

'And you, Ashton. Your hair is so soft, your eyes are like the mixture of green and brown, your dimples are the most perfect things ever and your smile is so beautiful. Your arms are strong and I feel safe whenever I hold your hand and you're the perfect height and you make me so happy' May says, looking up to me, her minty breath grazing my jaw line. She moved slowly towards the crook of my neck, she kissed it softly. Her lips sending shivers down my spine, She moved towards my jaw line, leaving a trail of kisses until she reached my lips, she hovered over them, before crashing into my chest.

'No, you'e not leaving it there' I say cheekily, pushing her on her back on my bed. I stradled her waist, pinning her down to the sheets. I moved my face towards her neck, I could feel her chest rise quickly from under me. I began at her collar bones, kissing them softly, leaving a trail of wet kisses up her neck. The smell of her perfume washed over me, she smelt so good its unreal. I trailed up to her cheeks, kissing each one lovingly, then moving towards her eyes, May giggled as I slowly kissed both of her shut eyes. I moved to the tip of her noce, pecking it with my puckered lips.  hovered over her mouth, looking into her eyes, smirking.

'Kiss me' She said breathlessly. I leaned down towards her lips, I kissed them weakily, only just connecting us both. I then pressed my lips to hers, May kissed me back, our lips moving in sync  as her hands nestled in my hair. After a long passionate kiss, we broke apart. Staying in the same position both of us stealing kisses before I got off May and I lay next to her. After a while, May got up and walked towards my wardobe.

'Hey can i have some clothes, this skirts not suiatble for lounging' She said, kind of embarrassed. i understood though, she had to keep awardly pulling it down as it rose up her legs. I looked in my wardrobe, grabbing a sweatshirt and some sweats for her. She smiled, took them and went to change.

When May came out, she looked so cute.

'I like you in my clothes' I say, walking up to her. Kissing her once again. 

'i like you in my clothes' She giggles back

'I know that skirt was so my colour' I say, imitaiting a 'stereo-typical gay man' (I'M NOT HOMPHOBIC YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN OKAY) May giggled once again, putting her hand over her mouth to try and refrain from laughing really loudly.

I walk over to my drums, I hold my had out for May to take it. Her soft hand joins with mine as I guide her towards me. I guide her hips onto my lap. I giver her my drum sticks, holding her hands in both of mine. 

'Do you know how to play?' I wisper in her ear.

She starts playing the basic drum beat.

'That's all I know' She says, pausing her drumming.

I take her hands again, I begin to play 'I miss you' by Blink 182. May starts singing along quietly, I join her, singing the lyrics with her. The song finishes, May turns to me.

'So you play the drums and you can sing?' She askes, smiling

'Yeah i guess'

'So hot' She says, kissing my lips again. I smiled through the kiss, she really did make me so happy.