Chapter 19: That Was Nice

*May's POV*

I switched off the DVD sleepily and turned onto the normal satalite channels. I flicked through the music channels until I found a decent song, Usher to be precise. I love Usher, so much, he's another one of my favourite artists.

'I wish i was Usher' i pipe up, heads turn and look at me weirdly.

'Why?' Cal asked, looking weirded out.

'He's got it all, he's beautiful, talented, rich and every girl wants the D' i say jokily.

'Sounds like someone i know' Ashton winks.

'Who?' I ask

'Me of course' he winks again, squeezing my sides, making me squirm.

'Of course' i wink, sliding off his lap, sitting myself between his legs on the floor.

'Who would you choose, me or Usher?' He asks, leaning over so he looks at me.

'Hmm, thats a toughy' i flirt.

'Probably Ush...' 'You, i'm kidding' i wink

'That was a close one' Ashton giggles, before placing a up-side down kiss on my lips.

'Gotcha!' Mike says, showing us his phone screen, he had taken a picture of Me and Ash kissing just then.

'Aw' i smile up at Ash, the picture consisted of me on the floor, between my boyfriends legs, my head tilted up and Ashton slightly leant down to meet my lips. You could tell both of us were smiling through the kiss.

'Thats going on instagram!' Mike screeches, typing away on his phone. My phone then buzzed seconds after in my pocket, indicating Mike had tagged me in the picture. 100's of notifications flooded in, new followers, new likes on my random selfies.

'Woah, suddenly because i'm Ash's girlfriend, i gain tonnes of followers' i chuckle

'One of the perks of being with Ashton hey' Luke winks at us both.

'Yeah i guess so' i wink back at my friend.

'Right, we're going to get going, see you guys tomorrow' Cal smiles, as Luke and Michael join him walking to the door.

'Thanks for coming' i beam at them.

'No problems, i'll text you later Ash' Cal says, and with that, they leave.

I shut the door and turn around, but before i could even utter a word, i was slammed against the door.

'I thought they'd never leave' Ashton growls at me. I blush at the rough tone in his voice.

Ashton's lips came crashing to mine, my arms making their way round his neck, his round my waist.

I felt Ashton's tongue lick my bottom lip, wanting more. I part my lips slightly as his tongue enters. The kiss coming more heated by the minute. Ashton's hands move down to my bum, pulling me up so he was now carrying me. I wrap my legs round his waist, our lips still locked.

Ashton carried me to the sofa, placing me down on the cream leather of the seat. His body over mine in our very heated embrace. His hips came down to mine, slowly grinding on mine, setting the rhythm. His hips came crashing with mine once again, as my legs rise for more.

After a long while of more grinding, Ash's lips left mine. Still on top of me, Ashton pecked my lips slowly. He then moved off me and sat close next to me. I straddled his waist, my legs going either side of his bum. My face nestled into his neck, sniffing his addictive scent.

'That was nice' he jokes, kissing my head.

'I think we should do that more often' i say as i release the hug, winking.

'Me too' he says, pecking my lips once again.

'How did i even get you?' He asks, grinning.

'You could have anyone you wanted, but you chose me' i say, i really dont know why he doesn't go for a prettier girl, seeing as i'm of a very low standard.

'No one could top you' he says, kissing my forehead, his eyelashes leaving butterfly kisses along my face, like you did when you were a child.!

But before we could take it any further, Ashton's phone rings. I continue to sit on his lap as he takes the call.

'Hello?' He says

'Oh hey mum' he rolls his eyes at me, i giggle quietly

'Yeah i'll be there in 5'

'Yeah okay'

'Yes okay mum'

'You too'

'Bye'

He locks his phone and puts it back in his pocket.

'My mum wants me to get home' he says, seeming disappointed.

'Its fine, i'll see you tomorrow' i say, pecking his lips.

I get up from his lap, taking his hand and pulling him up towards me.

'I don't want to go to school' i say, acting sad

'Neither do i, but we only have until thursday, then its summer break!' He says enthusiastically.

'Woah, only been here a week and there's already a break' i laugh, then hugging my beautiful boyfriend.

'I'll see you tomorrow' he says kissing me one last time, before going out of the door.

I sit back down on the sofa and pull out my phone, smiling at my lock screen of me and Ash. I have a couple of texts, i open them the first one,

From: Mum

Hello, how are you? I've just landed in LA! Ring me when you're free, i miss you already! Love you xxxxxxx

I reply quickly, then open the next one.

From: Mike

Hey can I have Victoria's number?;)

He had also attached the photo of me and Ashton, i set it as my lockscreen before attaching Victoria's number.

The last text was then opened,

From: Ashton

You're beautiful x

He's so cute, and he treats me like a princess, i couldn't ask for a better boyfriend.