Chapter 33: Ride

*May's POV*

Tomorrow was the day, the day my boyfriend would be leaving me for 3 weeks. It didn't seem a lot when you say it, but it will feel like a life time. Luckily Victoria will still be here, as her mum let her stay 3 weeks, being the lovely mum she is. Victoria and Michael had gone on another date together tonight, as it was the last time they would see eachother for a while. Ashton and I decided to stay at home, enjoying eachother's company for one last time. 

"Come with me" Ashton whispers, playfully biting my ear and stroking my thigh

"And where would we be going?" I ask, turning round to face him, putting my legs either side of his slender body

"Somewhere special" He winks, getting up and offering my a hand to pull me up.

"Do I need to wear anything special?" I ask, as Ashton pulled me up, crashing me into his torso

"Nope" He winks, what was he up to?

I grabbed my phone, then Ashton pulled me out of the door, before I could say another word about it. We hopped in his car, it probably being about 9pm by now, it was getting dark. Ashton drove, for what seemed like forever, and then we were finally there. 

"We're here" Ashton said, parking the car in a very random spot, you could hardly see infront of us, just blackness. 

"Where the hell are we?" I ask, fast walking round to the otherside of the car to Ashton's side, gripping onto his hand, as the place was kind of scary.

"Somewhere special" Ashton said, squeezing my hand and walking towards a building. He walked round behind me, putting his hands over my eyes, taking short steps and guiding me. I heard a door creak, the smell of wood greeting my senses. 

"There's a step" Ashton giggled, knowing I would probably fall. 

"Surprise" He whispered, putting his long arms round my waist and resting his head on my shoulder. His hands moved away to reveal a log cabin, kind of like a big wendy house. It had fairy lights hanging from the cieling, creating a warm glow. Blankets were layed out everywhere on the wooden floor, candles burning in each corner.

"wow" I was speachless

"Do you like it?" He asked, his warm breath tickling my ear

"It's perfect" I said softly, the words coming out of my mouth very quietly, still astonished by how the place looked. 

"Look out the window" Ashton said, following me up to the window. Outside was a lake, pitch black, only the light from the cabin lit up the small ripples in the water. I turned round to face Ashton, a big smile plastered on his face, knowing he had made me speachless.

I didn't have the words to say, my arms moved around his neck, face moving closer and closer towards his, eyes glued in mine, burning holes like lasers. I kissed him, softly at first, before Ashton's lips came hungrily towards mine, wanting more, passion growing in every second. His tounge gingerly licked my lip, entering my mouth. He ended the kiss abruptively, leaving me breathless, he took a few steps back, then layed down on the blankets. I followed him, pushing his shoulders down so he was fully on his back, kneeling either side of his torso.

"You're perfect" I say to him, before continuing the kiss. His hands slid up my middle and up my top, fumbling around, wanting me closer. I did the same, my hand stroking his abs, moving his t-shirt over his head, breaking the kiss for a second as it was removed. Our lips connected once again, as Ashton fiddled with the band of my trousers, tugging them down. I removed them quite easily considering the current postition we both aquired. He flipped me over, so I was now on my back, his hand grazed my inner thigh, sending shivers down my spine. He removed my top easily, leaving me in my black bra and matching underwear, luckily I had decided to wear matching ones. He sat up, staring at me, biting his lip, his face drew closer to mine again, his hand getting further and further up my thigh, until it rested on my underwear. Small circles were drawn on the lace, my breath hitching, Ashton's face grinning. I pulled him towards me, kissing him once again. His hand now in my underwear, finding my sweet spot. A moan escaped my lips as his slender fingers found my sweet spot, hitting it every time with the circular motions. He smiled through the kiss, knowing he had pleasured me, My hands lingered around his trousers, pulling them down, Ashton obliged, kicking them off, leaving him in his boxers. His hips went down on mine, feeling the wood that he now aquired. 

"I'm ready" I managed to squeeze out of my lips breathlessly. Ashton reached over to his bag, taking out a condom

"Are you sure?" He asked, looking into my eyes, making sure I was ok with everything, I nodded, wanting him more every second. He pulled down his boxers, putting on the condom with great ease. I slipped off my knickers, as he crawled towards me. He fumbled around quickly, pushing buttons on the stereo in the corner. 

"Sorted?" I ask, giggling at his concentration face, as the music played softly.

"Sorted" He laughed, kissing me again. He hitched my legs towards him, the tip of his length grazing my entrance. Not breaking the kiss, he slowly slid into me, wimpering slightly through the kiss, as he entered me further. He stopped for a second, looking into my eyes, I nodded, letting him know I was okay. He moved in further, until his full length was in, the pain was high, but bareable. 

"You okay?" He asked, looking worried

"Yep" I manage to say, holding his arms for comfort. He moved his head towards me, kissing me softly, rocking his hips back, grinding into me, leaving me breathless with every swift movement. He rocked his hips back once again, a grunt leaving his lips, his face full of concentration. I was now used to the pain, it being my first time, it really did hurt, but I needed to do this. He kissed my lips once again, his movements becoming faster, making it hard for our lips to meet. Little kisses were exchanged, soft moans erupting from us both. Ashton bit his lip, he was close, he looked down at me, refraining his orgasm. He removed himself from me, wetting his fingers and moving towards my entrance. His slender fingers slid inside me, pumping in and out at a fast pace, I couldn't refrain it anymore, screaming his name, fisting his damp hair between my fingers.

"I'm close" I say breathlessly. Ashton then adjusted, going inside me once again. His swift movements pleasuring me, both of us close. I screamed out his name, climaxing, my walls getting tighter around him, Ashton's movements becomming sloppy

"Fuck May" He grunted, as he climaxed, releasing warm liquid inside of me. He slumped down next to me, huffing, out of breath.

"I love you so much" He whispered, pulling a blanket over us both, covering us up. 

"I love you" I replied, smiling at him