Chapter 34: 3 Weeks

*Ashton's POV*

May was laying in my arms, resting her head on my shoulder, sitting between my legs. I've never been happier with someone before, she means the world to me. 

"We should go, your flight leaves in 4 hours" May said, looking up at me, I nodded, agreeing as we needed to get to mine quickly. May went to get up, then awkwardly sat back down again.

"Don't look" She giggled, I put my hands over my eyes, still peeking though, of course. She leant over, grabbing a blanket and wrapping it round herself, then standing up.

"Okay you can look now" She giggled, now standing before me, she grabbed her clothes that were tossed over the floor, getting dressed quickly. I did the same, then we made our way back to the car, fumbling about because it was way too dark to see anything.

"This place is really freaky" May giggled, pulling her, or should i say my, hoodie up so it was covering some of her face.

I quickly drove out, resting my hand on May's thigh as we drove down the motorway. It wasn't long before we were at my house, I had packed my bag days before, so I was ready. We walked along the path towards my house, May's hand firmly in mine. My mum, Harry and Lauren the boys, Victoria and their parents were all waiting for me, along with their siblings. 

"You all ready?" My mum asked, grabbing my bag

"Yep" I say, popping the 'p'

It was quite a silent journey, my sister in the front with my mum, May on one side of me and Harry on the other. I really didn't want to leave. I kept kissing May's hand, not letting it go ever. 

We arrived at the airport, an hour before our 4.00am flight, we checked in, making sure everything was sorted. We then decided to get starbucks, it now becomming hard to stay awake.  We sat in the small coffee shop, all crowded round a table in the corner, sipping at our coffees and talking about the tour we were about to embark on. 

"where are you going first?" May ask the group, jiggling Harry up and down, who was sitting on my lap.

"Brisbane" Calum smiles, sitting close to his sister

"Then we're going to Adelaide" Luke pipes up, he was ok about going, as his mum was coming along too.

"Then perth" Michael says, sitting very close to Victoria, playing with her hand in his

"Then Melbourne" I add  "and last but not least, Sydney" I giggle, my head resting on Lauren's shoulder, who was sitting on my knees.

"Which you're all coming to, by the way" Calums says, looking around at the group.

"Can't wait" May giggles, squeezing my hand hand that was in hers.

"Flights to Brisbane, please make your way to the boarding area, that's flights to Brisbane to the boarding area, thankyou" A voice rung through the airport. My stomach churned, this was goodbye,

"We better get going then" My mum said, giving the group a weak smile

We walked towards the boarding area, my hand tightly in May's, the other holding Harry's hand. When we got there, people were slowly filing onto the plane, so we didn't have long.

I first went to my mum, tears were streaming down her face, smiling brightly

"Have fun" She said softly, her voice cracking, pulling me in for a tight hug and kissing me on the cheek. Next I went to Lauren, she was smiling bravely, hugging me tightly, I hugged her back, her head nestling in the crook of my neck.

"I'll miss you" She whispered in my ear

"I'll miss you more" I whisper back. I then went on to say goodbye to Harry, his lip trembling, wanting to cry, but he was staying strong.

"I'll see you soon okay?" I smile at him, my arms opening up for a hug, picking him up and giving him an enormous hug. By now he was sniffling, it all becomming too much for him.  Lastly, I moved to May, her eyes appearing watery

"Skype me every night okay?" She asks, pulling me in for a tight hug, her head in my chest, sniffling

"I promise" I say, kissing her head, she pulls away, tears now streaming down her face.

"3 weeks, that's all" I say weakly to her, although I knew I'd miss her so much

"3 weeks" She nods, looking into my eyes, tears still falling

"Don't cry" I say, wiping her tears

"I'll miss you so much" She says, voice cracking, crying full on now

"I'll miss you too" I say, becomming close to tears also

"Flight to Brisbane, this is your last call" The voice rung again.

"I need to go" I say, squeezing May's hand for reasurance. I leant down and kissed her passionately, my arm moving around her waist. 

"I love you so much" I say against her lips, as the kiss ends

"I love you" She says "Have a safe flight, let me know when you land" She says, still crying 

"I will, I love you" I say once again, letting her know I really, truely did love her

"I love you" She says, as our hands slowly break, walking away to the boarding desk. I blew her a kiss, she pretended to catch it and put it in her pocket. We handed the flight attendant our passports and flight information, I mouthed 'i love you' quickly to May, before we boarded the plane. 

*May's POV*

We then decided to go home, me and Victoria went home with Ashton's family, sitting in the back of the car.

"Can you come and see me May?" Harry looked up from my lap and asked

"I'd love to" I giggle, I loved children, and harry seemed to like me, so that's great.

"You can come round whenever May" Ashton's mum said to me, looking in the rearview mirror

"I'd love to" I smile back at her.

She dropped me and Victoria off at my house, we got inside and decided on a movie day, as we were both extreamily tired. 

"Guess what" Victoria says sleepily

"What?" I ask, barely awake

"Michael asked me to be his girlfriend before he went" She smiled

"Oh my god" I reply, squealing slightly "You said yes right?" 

"Of course I did!" She laughs, so cute.