Demons (2p Italy)

Request

Demons-Imagine Dragons

When the days are cold
And the cards all fold
And the saints we see
Are all made of gold

Shuffling the cards in your hands, you smiled at the men before giving them their cards. As a member of the casino it was your job to give a smile, and entertain your guests.

Watching the game of poker play in front of you, it quickly ended with a mysterious man playing a royal flush. In your time working there, never had you seen anyone like him. A dangerous aura swirled around him, yet his eyes glowed through it. Smiling at the man, you congratulated him on his win, but you were quickly silenced by an out roar of one of his opponents.

"He cheated! I know he did. No way could he've won so quickly with a royal flush," the man shouted. He was a regular here, and it was quiet often that he accused others of cheating. Stepping forward to quiet the man, the winner of the game already took care of his shouting with a knife through the neck.

When your dreams all fail
And the ones we hail
Are the worst of all
And the blood's run stale

"You should have known better than to mess with a Vargas," he informed the corpse that fell in front of his feet. Screaming filled the casino at the sight of the dead body, and panic arose as people fled to escape. Planning to run yourself, you were quickly pushed to the floor by the havoc.

Lying in the puddle of blood, you screamed loudly at the shock of it all, but you were yanked out of it soon enough. An arm wrapped around your waist as a gun pointed itself at your head, threatening to go off any second.

"François, give us the money, or I'll shoot," the man threatened as your boss made his way to approach the threat. He gave the man a bored stare before looking at your pleading eyes. Signing, he tossed the man a case before walking away.

Still holding onto you tightly, he put the safety on his gun. "Let's go," he said in your ear as he pulled you out of the building along with the case, and into an awaiting black escalade car.

I wanna hide the truth
I wanna shelter you
But with the beast inside
There's nowhere we can hide

You knew of the Vargas Mafia group. They were one of the most feared gangs of the century, and you somehow were kidnapped into the group.

You should have never trusted your boss to choose you over his money. The inside of the case he handed over was bare. Your kidnapper was furious, but he decided to keep you to replace the money.

Though you could have easily been tossed to the side of the road, the man named Luciano Vargas decided to keep you as a maid.

Years past as you slaved around the Vargas mansion, working on cleaning it, or attending to the mafia members that resided within it.

No matter what we breed
We still are made of greed
This is my kingdom come

Polishing the wooden desk that your boss, Luciano, worked on, you noticed his lingering eyes that stared at your every movement. Finishing your work, you made way to leave the room before a hand grabbed your wrist.