Please Don't Leave Me (2p Russia)

Please Dont Leave Me - P!nk

I don't know if I can yell any louder,
How many times have I kicked you out of here
Or said something insulting?

"I never asked for this!"
"Never asked for what? Sanity?"
"I hate you! I don't know why I ever dated you, but I do know that I'm leaving, this instant," you shouted at Viktor, your boyfriend, or now ex.
Before Viktor could say anything, you rushed out of the door into the dark of night.

I can be so mean when I wanna be,
I am capable of really anything,
I can cut you into pieces,
When my heart is broken.

Tears poured down your face as you walked away from the house.

"I don't need that crazy asshole," you mumbled to yourself.
'You sure about that?'
'Didn't seem that way the first time you met.'
'You need him, (Y/N)'

"Shut up," you yelled, trying to silence the voices in your head.
You tried to remember the reason you broke up with Viktor, to prove to the voices that it was the right choice, but a different memory came up. The memory of how you met Viktor.

Please, don't leave me
I always say how I don't need you
But it's always gonna come right back to this
Please, don't leave me

(Flashback)

You were walking back to your apartment from your job. It was dark outside with no one on the streets. You didn't live in the safest part of town, so you tried to speed up your walking to get home quickly. You were about two blocks away from being at the apartment building, until a staggering man walking out of an alleyway a few feet ahead of you, blocking your path.

"Why what do we have here?"
You ignored him and continued to walk home. As you walked past him, his hand grabbed your wrist, pulling you towards him.
"Hey, bitch! I was talking to you," he yelled.
"And I was ignoring you."
"I don't like that attitude of yours, you little bitch," he said before pulling out a gun.

Before he could pull the trigger, a shovel hit him in the head, hard. He released your wrist, and fell limp to the ground.
You looked up to see who your 'savior' was. He was tall, and looked kinda shady with the overcoat he was wearing. He also had brown hair, and the most interesting eyes. They were a crimson coloring, shining bright in the dark of the night.
He looked down at the probably dead body, then back at you.

You shook under his gaze but looked into his eyes, nevertheless.
"Thank you," you quietly said.
He grunted and nodded your way before walking away into the dark.

He was your savior...

How did I become so obnoxious?
What is it with you that makes me act like this?
I've never been this nasty.
Can't you tell that this is all just a contest?
The one that wins will be the one that hits the hardest.
But baby I don't mean it,
I mean it, I promise

After that incident, you began seeing him almost everywhere around town. One day, at the library, you decided to talk to him. He was sitting at the table in the back of the library. You grabbed an interesting book, and sat down in front of him. As you began to read, he looked up to see who sat down. When he saw you he realized that you were the girl he saved a while back. He looked back at his book and continued reading instead of saying anything. For a while, the both of you sat quietly reading.

"I never got your name," you said all of a sudden.
He looked up from his book to see you smiling at him.
"My name is (Y/N) (L/N), and thanks, again, for the other night," you said with a smile on your face.
"Viktor Braginsky, and your welcome."
"I was wondering; do you want to go get something to drink at the café next door?"
He seemed to be thinking over your proposal.
"I'll pay. Think of it as a thank you for saving me, Viktor."
"Ok," he said before closing his book and rising from his seat.
You copied his movement, and walked to the café.

Once there, you sat in the back. You ordered (whatever drink) while Viktor ordered black coffee.
As you were drinking your drink, a thought popped in your head, 'This is sorta like a date! Well he is pretty handsome...'
This caused a blush to spread across your face.
A chuckle was heard from in front of you. Viktor was chuckling.
"What's so funny?"
"You look cute when you blush," he said.
This created a madder blush to spread.
"Sh-shut up!"
He continued to chuckle at your embarrassed form.
Small talk continued for the rest of your 'date', ending with the both of you giving each other's numbers.

Please, don't leave me, oh
Please, don't leave me (don't leave me)
I always say how I don't need you
But it's always gonna come right back to this
Please, don't leave me

Viktor and you continued to keep in touch. You would meet up every now and then, or text each other.
You even remember when he asked you to be his girlfriend. You were so happy that you tackled him in a hug, and cried tears of joy on him.

I love you

Viktor's voice echoed in your head.

Tears continued to madly fall down your face . You decided to sit down at the park nearby. Once you sat down on a bench, you released all of your wild emotions, and let your memories flow.

'Go back to him'
"No," you cried out.
'He loves you, and you know that'
'Remember when he said that'
'You said it too'

Memories of Viktor saying he loves you flooded your mind. And every time he said that, your voice repeated it back. I love you, too.

I forgot to say out loud
How beautiful you really are to me.
I can't be without.
You're my perfect little punching bag,
And I need you.
I'm sorry.

"How did we come to this," you asked the stars.
"I don't know, моя любовь," said a voice from behind.
You turned around, and to your shock, you saw a crying Viktor. Never had you seen Viktor cry, ever. Tears weld up in your eyes at the sight of his pathetic form. Tears were pouring down his face, and his body was shacking.

Please, please, don't leave me
Baby, please, don't leave me (no, don't leave me)
Please, don't leave me
(I always say) I always say how I don't need you
But it's always gonna come right back to this

As if the sight of a crying Viktor made you forget the fight, you stood up and walked over to Viktor. As you were right in front of him, you wrapped your arms around him, into a hug. You patted his back and whispered comforting words.

"I'm sorry"

The both of you held each other as if the world would end if you let go.

Please, don't leave me (yeah)
(I) I always say how I don't need you
But it's always gonna come right back to this.
(please, please) please, don't leave me,

You pulled away from the hug that seemed to last for hours. You looked up at his tear stained face as he looked at yours. Then a chuckle came out of your mouth along with a happy smile.
"What's so funny," Viktor asked after sniffling and trying to wipe his tears away.
"I never thought I would see the day that you would cry, and I don't even know why you are."
"We had a fight-"
"Yeah, we did. But, I don't even know what it was about," you admitted with a goofy smile on your face.
"I-I don't either."

Baby, please, please, don't leave me.

"Let's go home," you told Viktor while grabbing his hand.
A smile grew on his face as he intertwined his fingers with your.
"Da, моя любовь."
He leaned down and kissed your cheek, creating a giggle to arise from your throat.
The both of you walked hand-in-hand through the night back to the house you lived in. It was time to catch up on some cuddling! 

Authors Note: I cant believe my computer deleted this! The first draft was deleted so I had to restart, and sadly, I don't feel like this one is better....Eh, I got over it. Hope you enjoyed!

моя любовь means my love in Russian