American Idiot (2p America)

Allen and you have been dating for a while now and finally decided to move into an house together. The two of you and the rest of the F.A.C.E family, plus piles of boxes, stand outside of your new home.

"I'm sorry (Y/N) an Allen that I can't help the both of you unpack your boxes. I have to open the bakery soon. Can't keep the customers waiting!" Oliver told the two of you.
Francois then nudged Oliver's shoulder, a cigaret hanging from his mouth.

"Oh, yeah! Thank you for reminding me Francois! Here is some cupcakes as a moving in present!" Oliver handed over a box full of his 'delicious' cupcakes into your hands.

"Oh. Wow, thanks Oliver," You told Oliver with a smile while Allen gave a disgusted face. The three brothers then left before anything else could happen.

"Well, let' start unpacking," You told Allen while he open the door.

5 minutes later~

"(Y/N), I'm bored," Allen complained
"Dude, we've only been unpacking for 5 minutes," you said as you looked over at your boyfriend.
Allen continued to pout until you suggested eating some of the cupcakes, receiving you a "Fuck no! Do you know what are in those things?!"
"Fine, fine, no cupcake eating. How about I play some music?," you asked.
"Sure, just don't play any of that weird crap I've heard you play," he easily responded.
"MY MUSIC TASTE IS GREAT! NONE OF IT IS CRAP! Hmph....How's Green Day sound?"
"Green Days fine"
After that, you started to play Green Day's album, American Idiot, while the both of you unpacked with a bit of jump to ever step. Then the song came on, the one the album is named after, one of your favorites.....American Idiot.

~Don't wanna be an American idiot.
Don't want a nation under the new mania
And can you hear the sound of hysteria?~

You sang along to the lyrics while still busing your self with the boxes.

~The subliminal mind fuck America~

That verse caught the attention of your boyfriend, America. He raised his head towards your direction with a sly smirk on his face.

"So, I heard that you want to fuck with America, hmm~" Allen slyly mention to you as he wrapped his arms around your waist.
You let out a gasp at the sudden touch and what he said. A blush soon covered your cheeks.

"Wh-what are you talking about!?," you questioned, still shocked at what's happening.

"Oh, you know Doll, you said fuck America, did you not say that~," he purred in your ear from behind.

"Sh-shut up! I-t's the lyrics to the song!" you quickly explained.
Before Allen could do anything else, you jumped out of his arms, quickly run away from him. He quickly followed, not letting an opportunity like this escape his grasp. All thoughts of unpacking left, instead replaced by this game of tag.

"Come on Dollface, you know you wanna~"
"Sh-shut up!," you yelled, looking back. Looking back was bad idea since Allen easily caught up to you, constricting his arms around you again, but making sure you couldn't escape. You squirmed in his grasp, but gasped when you felt Allens lips on yours. You melted into the kiss, Allen adding more passion into it. After a heated kiss, you both pulled back, out of breath.

"So about fucking-" Allen was cut of by you hitting him in the head.
"JUST GO RUIN THE MOMENT, WILL YOU!"
"Haha, but still,"
"Just...shut up, and kiss me, again"
"My pleasure, Doll~"