Monster (2p Ukraine)

Monster-Skillet

The secret side of meI never let you seeI keep it cagedBut I can't control itSo stay away from meThe beast is uglyI feel the rageAnd I just can't hold it

"Ah, everyone! We have a new member to our group!" an overly excited woman exclaimed to a group of people as you walked into the meeting room."Please, tell us your name, and why you are here," she cheered."My name is (Y/N) (L/N), and I am here for...." You drowned out."Aww, looks like (Y/N) is a bit shy. Don't worry though! Why don't we all introduce ourselves first before (Y/N) tells us their story.""As you may already know, my name is Ms. Morris, and I will be the leader in our therapy session. "After her, people stood from their seats and began to introduce themselves, and why they were here.You droned out of the introductions, planning on how to escape until a feminine voice broke your train of thought.

It's scratching on the wallsIn the closet, in the hallsIt comes awakeAnd I can't control itHiding under the bedIn my body, in my headWhy won't somebody come and save me from this?Make it end!

"My name is Katya Braginskya, and I am here because I'm the baddest bitch there is," she sarcastically announced before producing a wide smirk."Ms. Braginskya! Language please," Ms. Morris shouted to the (sexy) woman.Katya released a sigh before mumbling, "I'm here because I'm an alcoholic.""Thank you, everyone! Now, (Y/N), would you like to tell us why you are here," Ms. Morris questioned.You felt all eyes rest on you as you shyly looked at your shoes."I'm here for...anger management," you quietly confessed."Ha! You? Anger management? Doubtful with how shy you're acting," shouted some loud jerk across from you.Your eye began to twitch as you slowly rose from your seat and popped your knuckles."Wanna test that theory," you shouted at the jerk."Please, you couldn't lay a finger on me," he cockily said before getting a punch to the face.

I feel it deep within,It's just beneath the skinI must confess that I feel like a monsterI hate what I've becomeThe nightmare's just begunI must confess that I feel like a monsterI, I feel like a monsterI, I feel like a monster

As you continued to beat the guy, security guards pried you from the jerk. His nose was bleeding, and no doubt, he will have a black eye the next morning.The security guards continued to remove you from the room while you continued to struggle. Before you were forced out of the room, your eyes met with Katya. She gave you a smirk and a wink, earning you a bit of a blush.

My secret side I keepHid under lock and keyI keep it cagedBut I can't control itCause if I let him outHe'll tear me upAnd break me downWhy won't somebody come and save me from this?Make it end!

"What you did was pretty badass today, (L/N)."You turned your head in the direction of the voice. To your surprises, it was Katya."Oh, um, thanks?""Ha, don't worry! It was a compliment. So, I heard you're getting extra time with us because of your little fight, huh?""Yeah. Court said that I'm getting extra time in this therapy thing until I can cool down a little bit," you mumbled out with a sigh."No offence, but I'm glad you're spendin' more time with our lil gang. You seem like a pretty badass person, like myself. We should hang out sometime, you know?"Your eyes widened as you shook your head in a forward motion to indicate your excitement."Y-yeah! We should!""Here, call me sometime," she said before handing you a piece of paper, and sashaying away.

No one can hear me screamMaybe it's just a dreamOr maybe it's inside of meStop this monster!

First day, and I already got a hot girls phone number!You jumped out of your seat and ran to your car, excitement in every step."An alcoholic and an overly angry person. Hmmm, wonder how that's going to work," said Ms. Morris as she watched the previous scene unfold."Looks like I found a new OTP!"

Authors Note: Monster by Skillet was requested by @creepygal95 . Hope you liked it! Also, sorry for cutting the song short...