2p Italy x Reader

Red-Tyler Ward

(Requested)

Loving her is like driving a new Maserati down a dead-end street

Faster than the wind, passionate as sin ending so suddenly

Loving her is like trying to change your mind once you're already flying through the free fall

Like the colors in autumn, so bright just before they lose it all

Looking in the mirror at your well dressed attire, you smiled at your reflection, pleased with what you saw. Tonight was the night you would finally meet Feliciano in person. From what you knew, he was a handsome man from Italy that was a gentleman with a childish side to him. Though it was a blind date, you were quite excited to meet him.

Pulling up in a black Maserati, Luciano looked at himself in the car mirror. He was a very handsome man, but he wasn't who you were expecting.

Knocking on the door with a bouquet of your favorite flowers in his hand, she quickly opened the door. All he could do was stare at her beauty as she smiled back.

"Ah, you must be my date! My name is (Y/N) as you probably already know," you greeted upon seeing him.

"Yes, I am Lu- Feliciano," he said, stumbling over his words.

"Are these for me," she asked teasingly, noticing his lingering stare. Returning to reality he nodded his head and handed the flowers to you. Giggling at his awkwardness, you placed them within your home before leaving with him.

Upon entering his car, he revved into gear, and sped away from your home. Watching the scenery pass by, a questioned popped in your head. "How did you know that they were my favorite flowers," you asked him suddenly.

His body flinched at your questioned, but he responded with "I thought they looked nice and suiting for such a beautiful girl."

Blushing at his answer, you smiled at him. It wasn't long until a familiar restaurant appeared.

The two of you laughed over a bottle of wine at the restaurant. It was a perfect date in your perspective, and he was the perfect guy.

At least that's what you thought.

Losing her was blue like I'd never known
Missing her was dark grey all alone
Forgetting her was like trying to know somebody you never met
But loving her was red
Loving her was red

All things have to come to an end, and Feliciano and you begrudgingly agreed that it was getting late.

"I had fun, we should go out again sometime," you said blushing in the opening of your home. Before he could say anything, you kissed his cheek. "Thanks for tonight Feliciano, I'll text you later," you said before closing the door.

There he stood awestruck, clutching the area you had kissed. A dark red blush formed over his face. Slowly making his way back to the car, he opened his phone to see your picture. Hundreds of your photos filled his photo album, and he smiled at every one of them.

Touching her was like realizing all you ever wanted was right there in front of you
Memorizing her was as easy as knowing all the words to your old favorite song
Fighting with her was like trying to solve a crossword and realizing there's no right answer
Regretting her was like wishing you never found out that love could be that strong